Is a Piggyback Ride Flirting? Kinda iffy?

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Question for the guys. I hope no one will take offense. I'm only asking out of modesty. Does giving a piggyback ride to a girl, especially a hot girl with a larger bust, turn guys on?

In case you are unfamiliar with the term, a piggyback ride refers to a way of carrying someone of either gender. In the girl's case, she jumps up on the guy's back, wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into his back. :o

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Question for the guys. I hope no one will take offense. I'm only asking out of modesty. Does giving a piggyback ride to a girl, especially a hot girl with a larger bust, turn guys on?

In case you are unfamiliar with the term, a piggyback ride refers to a way of carrying someone of either gender. In the girl's case, she jumps up on the guy's back, wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into his back. :o
I don't think it is. The last person I carried that way was like 12. It's so attached in my mind to my little sisters, and cousins, so it just isn't for me.

Upvote 0

LetHimThatGlories

Nov 28, 2005
Texas
✟8,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

No offense taken.

That would seem like a lot of physical contact to me,
personally. Keep in mind that most people think that I
smoke my socks (maybe, but i've never inhaled!). So
coming from a guy who engages in pretty limited
contact with the opposite gender, that whole practice
would seem a bit too intimate for it to not have some
sort of effect on me.

Reactions: .Sabre.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gardener101

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
✟23,034.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Oh dearie me, have you hopped on the back of a 'platonic' male friend? Cus it could indeed turn him on.

Upvote 0

Gardener101

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
✟23,034.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
lol I guess it could be kinda hot if a beautiful stacked girl was on my back, but it isn't anything I'd get a hard on over (is the term "hard on" against rules?) if so, oops.
Yes, it's against rules, so you are now grounded for the next three days!

:p :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Up until this point I never even thought to think about it.

To me, seems like enough of a non-issue that I'm thinking anyone who DOES have a real problem with it should stay on the ground where it's safe.

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh dearie me, have you hopped on the back of a 'platonic' male friend? Cus it could indeed turn him on.
I really don't think it's a turn-on. It's more like something you do with kids than anything, and that would be really creepy.

Upvote 0