Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trying out a new digital camera. We had a cold front move in that made for some epic sunsets. Also got a pic of a possum lol.

100_0005.JPG 100_0010.JPG 100_0013.JPG 100_0028.JPG

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A couple from this evening. Sunset pics from a cemetery. The first is straight off the phone:

36341713913_43300a88c8_b.jpg

And with an HDR filter:

36984662312_bd97b7d937_b.jpg
These are great. :oldthumbsup: I just found out that my new camera has various filters built-in, so I definitely need to try them out.

Reactions: Mydnyte
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A couple from this evening. Sunset pics from a cemetery. The first is straight off the phone:

36341713913_43300a88c8_b.jpg

And with an HDR filter:

36984662312_bd97b7d937_b.jpg

I think I like it better without the filter. Even though it's kind of neat, it looks like a halo in the second photo.

Beautiful picture nonetheless!

I love that first photo! I want to go somewhere that has areas like this. :bigeye: Great photos on your hike. The third and fourth photos kind of look like little castles or something. :sorry:

These are great. :oldthumbsup: I just found out that my new camera has various filters built-in, so I definitely need to try them out.

Took this one yesterday:
View attachment 207592

What camera did you end up getting? I forgot if you've told me. :D

I like that last photo! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you took this while in a car? :p It's nothing about the quality but either you're moving, or those trees are running. :D

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What camera did you end up getting? I forgot if you've told me. :D

I like that last photo! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you took this while in a car? :p It's nothing about the quality but either you're moving, or those trees are running. :D
I don't think I told you yet lol - it's a Kodak Pixpro. It takes 16 megapixels photos and has some awesome filters built-in, like a fisheye lens. :D And yes I took it while in a car. =P

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydnyte

Dec 7, 2008
✟47,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

I found an app for the iphone called Camera+ it gives you lots of filters to choose from as well as more control over the camera. Very useful in low light conditions.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I found an app for the iphone called Camera+ it gives you lots of filters to choose from as well as more control over the camera. Very useful in low light conditions.
Most of my photos in the past were on my Blackberry; I'll have to check if there's any photography apps for it. My recent pictures were using a new digital camera I got, which has some filters built-in. So far, I'm really impressed with the quality of the images it captures, but I still need to try out some nighttime shots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RayofSun

Feb 22, 2005
Land of the ice and snow
✟121,331.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
At first I thought these were just pictures you found online. They are really great Traveler! I love your photography style.

Wanted to try out some nighttime shots, and got some interesting photos of the moon last night:
View attachment 208311 View attachment 208312 View attachment 208313

Oh I wish I knew how to take good night shots. So many times I have wanted to take pictures of the moon or stars, but it isn't so simple. So good job capturing it so nicely!

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh I wish I knew how to take good night shots. So many times I have wanted to take pictures of the moon or stars, but it isn't so simple. So good job capturing it so nicely!
Thank you! I've always wanted to take night shots like that, just never had the right camera until now. But, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. =)

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Those are so pretty!

We don't have any real wildflowers near here so I'm always so fascinated to see real ones. I love those in your picture!

I love all of those but especially the 3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures the best! :D

Wanted to try out some nighttime shots, and got some interesting photos of the moon last night:
View attachment 208311 View attachment 208312 View attachment 208313

Whoa those took really good photos! I'm a little jealous, haha. My zoom lens takes good pictures of the moon but I'd love to figure out how to take pictures of the stars or planets like Jupiter and Venus when they're visible. :mmh: I guess it would involve a tripod.

I really love the second photo of the moon. You can really see all of the moon, even the part that's shaded.

At first I thought these were just pictures you found online. They are really great Traveler! I love your photography style.

Sameee here. It's quite frustrating, all mine turn out blurry or they look like I wobble or something when I'm taking them. :p

Thank you! I've always wanted to take night shots like that, just never had the right camera until now. But, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. =)

Maybe I need to invest in that kind of camera too. :D

Upvote 0