United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*You are in the Catholic forum*

With the exit of Kamala Harris from the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, America has been given a reprieve from an utterly amoral and narcissistic politician who will do anything it takes to get to the top. I say reprieve only because I'm sure her campaign for the vice-presidential nomination is already underway. She is also ruthlessly ambitious: Remember, this is the woman that took Planned Parenthood cash to fund her senate campaign, and while serving as California Attorney General ordered a raid on the home of pro-life journalists who investigated the abortion giant. She also began prosecuting them...

Continued below.
Pete Buttigieg is weaponizing a false Christianity…to attack pro-lifers

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep. We need to prepare for persecution.
From the article:
Yes, it is true that Trump being in his third marriage(and supposedly cheating on his ex-wives) is certainly not a good thing and I'm not defending it all. But here is the thing-and I am not Catholic-but isn't it possible, that Trump could have his current marriage made valid(or not) in the Catholic Church, if he had the previous marriages investigated by a tribunal and declared Null? How do we know Trump hasn't repented of his past behaviour? Pete Buttigieg's marriage will never be valid in the Catholic Church. Yes there are churches where his marriage is just fine. I can say that in this forum,(OBOB). I've been attacked elsewhere for this.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0