United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Persons of interest identified in Macy's viral video attack

FLINT TWP, Mich - The Flint Township Police Department is looking for two persons of interest in an attack that was caught on cell phone camera at the Macy’s at the Genesee Valley Center On June 15th.

Police are looking to talk to 18-year-old Damire Canell Palmer of Mount Morris and 22-year-old Damarquay Jovan of Flint Township.

According to a news release, Flint Township Investigators would like to talk to the two men about the incident and encourage Damire Palmer and Damarquay Palmer to meet with investigators so their statement can be provided.

Investigators say an employee at The Macy's was assaulted by a man who then ran away with a second person.

Police say store surveillance cameras confirmed the assault against the employee.

Investigators later learned the alleged assault was recorded on video and the second individual shared it on social media.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,210,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If they want to avoid detection, my advice to Damire Canell and Damarquay Jovan is - don't use your real names!

It turns out that the one guy (was the attacker's brother actually doing the filming) is already well-known to law enforcement.

Michigan State Police OffenderWatch® sex offender management, mapping and email alert program

...so I guess I'm not sure what the hold up is/was on bringing them in (unless Michigan officers are being ordered to to 'play with kid gloves') in light of other racial turmoil.

They gave out their real names, and thanks to the fact that one is a convicted sex offender, a 30 second google search for the names brings up the last 2 known addresses, work address, and license plate number for the one guy.

Upvote 0