Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Moriah Conquering Wind,

There is much truth in what you say. I have discovered that there is no such thing as a 'dry' period if you are walking in the Spirit and not in religion. So your evaluation is correct in that regard.

Few Christians are truly spiritual, that is to say, they don't operate in the gifts of the Spirit or live from the Spirit.

All those who proclaim otherwise are merely deceived by religion. God is an All-Spirit God and only those who walk in Spirit are His and known by Him as sons.

The rest are simply 'religious'.

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Each time it heard the Seven Thunders it bes sealed (esphragisthete) into silence and unable to communicate what bes said, just like with John the Revelator, but it bes made to understand that bes the same Seven Thunders he heard too.

Of course some would want it to believe that bes a Satanic deception, and this confuses it because as you know it bes daimonizomai. But it fears if it lets them convince it this bes Satanic, then it would be blaspheming the Holy Spirit and make even worse this already awry configuratus whats ordained from conception outside of Time by the One Who Framed the Worlds.

It loves thunder and lightening too. It likes to play with the winds as well, to call, orchestrate, and release them. This bes done with dance and not voice. Do you play with elements at all?

I have a sister who has heard what you describe and it is the voice of God. She said it was very terrifying to her. So I believe what you say.

I do not have power, but my Lord and King who is in me has all powers and by His name I have controlled wind, commanded hail to cease, broke the necks of tornados, and laughed in the face of of covens who have tried to destroy me with them. They are no match for my Father's angels.

I never run from anything, there is no need....for who is bigger than my Father?

I have seen and been 'with' my angel in spirit and got to feel his body....there is no reason to fear, and so I don't.

Upvote 0

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟14,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Atlantians,

Unclean spirits are the demons I am referring to and they are the souls of the unsaved set out to live their 120 year (Gen 6:3) as promised by God.
And how has God showed you this?

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Atlantians,

The same way He shows me everything....by revelation.....though seeing the demons faces during deliverances helps to clarify the point.

It was in the original bible as well, the ones the disciples had in 2 Esdras....also Judas was called a devil. Not having a devil.....but a devil. People who aren't cleansed by God are unclean whether they are alive or dead.

There are many scriptures that only make sense in this light.....take for instance the conversation between the disciples and Jesus as they were overjoyed that the demons were subject to them....and what did Jesus say?

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

Was Jesus changing the subject? Hardly....the demons who they were casting out, their names were not written in heaven were they?

Upvote 0

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟14,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Atlantians,

Unclean spirits are the demons I am referring to and they are the souls of the unsaved set out to live their 120 year (Gen 6:3) as promised by God. I see their faces on people's faces when I do exorcisms. They are unclean, because they haven't been cleansed by God.
No, they are not. Those who died after those 120 years of the flood, they were, after their death, in prison:
1Peter 3:12-20
19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 formerly were disobedient, when whoonce the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Genesis 6:3;5-9;
3Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."
8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.
9These are the records of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time; Noah walked with God.

The divine longsuffering is the 120 years.
Those spirits were those who died after that punishment of the Flood.
Those spirits in prison are the spirits you say are Demons.
Genesis Chapter 6:3 is talking about these same people.

So no. They are not those people who are in prison.

It was in the original bible as well, the ones the disciples had in 2 Esdras....
Jesus, the disciples, and the majority of the first century Jews never quoted or referred to any of the Apocrypha as scripture.

also Judas was called a devil. Not having a devil.....but a devil.
Obvious figure of speech.

There are many scriptures that only make sense in this light.....take for instance the conversation between the disciples and Jesus as they were overjoyed that the demons were subject to them....and what did Jesus say?

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

Was Jesus changing the subject? Hardly....the demons who they were casting out, their names were not written in heaven were they?
This makes perfect sense regardless of whether I accept your ideas or not.

That verse is simply praising Jesus because He has all authority including authority over whatever these spirits are... but they shouldn't celebrate because of that... they should celebrate because they are saved.

He is exhorting them to hold things in perspective.

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Atlantians,

There were more than 120 years between the time of Noah and the time of Jesus's death. You have either misunderstood me or have figured something very wrong in your thinking.

The rest is conjecture on your part and I don't expect you to see it my way nor do I plan to convince you. Perhaps you weren't meant to know or perhaps in your future?

It is kind of like dinosaurs. I also know where they fit in in the bible, but I suspect because there is no scripture that defines a dinosaur you would also say they don't exist or tell me I am wrong.

To try and make you see what I see and what God has revealed to me is wrong and you can get to heaven perfectly fine without knowing it, so I"m quite done here and wish you always the best.

God Bless,

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My boyfriend gets made fun of sometimes at school for being Pagan. He has a chain with an inverse pentagram on it.
Mocking is cruel regardless of who or what a person is or has done.

What mocking does is it destroys your faith. It makes you doubt yourself.

Those who mock you, seek to control you. Even well meaning christians do this to each other and we learn it from our parents and others and the world.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mocking is cruel regardless of who or what a person is or has done.

What mocking does is it destroys your faith. It makes you doubt yourself.

Those who mock you, seek to control you.

Interesting....that sounds like the sort of thing daimonizomai typically must inform others about.

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Interesting....that sounds like the sort of thing daimonizomai typically must inform others about.

Unfortunately we all do it. There was only one perfect person who came into our world, and we killed Him.

We are only saved by Him and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect or even remotely close, nor will I expect you or anyone else to be perfect either. It just isn't fair to do to others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I feel that persecution by other believers can come two ways. You can be living a good, upright Christian life and serving God to what you feel is the best of your ability. The truly "lukewarm" types will persecute by accusing you of being "legalists" (they don't know what legalism really is), while the people who really are "legalists" call you "lukewarm" just for not following their specific rules (such as not listening to contemporary styles of music, reading and studying strictly from the King James Bible, and so on) which are mostly based on personal convictions. In other words, Christians will persecute other fellow Christians simply because they "don't measure up" in their eyes of what a true Christian should be. Believers or not, the way we live our life and the things we do are always going to be misunderstood, questioned, or be offensive in one way or another.

I guess that's just the way things are. Some people are so set in the way they're going to think that they're pretty much unmovable no matter what people say. Therefore, sometimes there's nothing to do about it except pray.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.