Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As God has been revealing some of His mysteries to me and I walk in what He has shown me, I have found that most of my persecution comes from the body of Christ. This is the saddest thing.

As an example, imagine if you were taken to the seventh heaven and you saw it in all its splendor, you couldn't tell anyone, because they would tell you, "That's not in the bible". Yet the bible itself says that if one were to write down all the things that Jesus did that the world itself could not contain the books".

I understand that people are afraid of going astray and perhaps avoidance, but what I don't understand is the competition, casting down, spite, aggression, attacks, and detesting of others who are simply following God in the wisdom He gave them.

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Atlantians,

What is the foundation of correct doctrine? How can you know something is of God/Truth or not? There really is one easy way to know! You can spot the fakes and a mile away when you realise how simple it really is.

Hint: It is in my booklet "Sound Doctrine v.s. False Doctrine " on my website.

I'm not supposed to put my weblink up so you can just type in breadandwineministries and find me, or a (.) and an (org) at the end of that to find me.....(lol)

God Bless,

Angel of Fire

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You do realise that there are nearly 4,000 bible thumping relgiions who all say the same thing you do and none agree on the same thing? I would think that one with logic might conclude it is a faulty practice.

Scripture is spiritually discerned 1 Cor. 2:14 other wise you'd have to hate your father and mother (Luke 14:26)and eat the flesh of Jesus and drink His blood (John 6:3)to 'conform' to scripture.

If you aren't operating in the gifts of the Spirit you aren't spiritual and you can't even understand what the bible means. The Holy Spirit is the one who discerns the Word to you.

To those who are not spiritual, the bible is just history and theology and all you have is a religion.

My persecution comes from those people. The ones who use their own minds to decide who God is, instead of having the Holy Spirit to give them the understanding of who He really is.

These people, who love to bible thump and thump others unmercifully, are the pharisees and saduceess of the day. They think they shall be heard and seen for their degrees and pointless debates. They hated my Father and they hate me too and I'm blessed and count it all joy to be hated by the pharisees of today :).

Upvote 0

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟14,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You do realise that there are nearly 4,000 bible thumping relgiions who all say the same thing you do and none agree on the same thing? I would think that one with logic might conclude it is a faulty practice.
Logic would dictate that not all 4,000 sects of Christianity hold equally valid views.

And almost all Christians agree on the same essential beliefs but disagree about non-essentials.

Other cultist sects like the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses have to utterly distort the passages and reject all rational basis of interpretation by ignoring the rules of exegesis.
The JWs go as far as adding words here or there and translating things inaccurately to have it say what they want it to say.

Scripture is spiritually discerned 1 Cor. 2:14 other wise you'd have to hate your father and mother (Luke 14:26)and eat the flesh of Jesus and drink His blood (John 6:3)to 'conform' to scripture.
:doh:

So what is your "spiritually discerned" interpretation of those two verses?

If you aren't operating in the gifts of the Spirit you aren't spiritual and you can't even understand what the bible means. The Holy Spirit is the one who discerns the Word to you.
This is partially true.

We are told to test all things and hold fast to the good.

We are told to reason.

That means that we are to use our mind.

That means that we don't have to rely on subjective feelings to interpret scripture.

My persecution comes from those people. The ones who use their own minds to decide who God is, instead of having the Holy Spirit to give them the understanding of who He really is.
Ok.

The Bible explains things that are intended to be understood.

These people, who love to bible thump and thump others unmercifully, are the pharisees and saduceess of the day. They think they shall be heard and seen for their degrees and pointless debates. They hated my Father and they hate me too and I'm blessed and count it all joy to be hated by the pharisees of today.
Ok.

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Atlantians,

Logic would dictate that not all 4,000 sects of Christianity hold equally valid views.

So who is qualified to decide who and what religion is valid? You? Perhaps each contain some validity? But only a few, your approval?

You can set a group of people in a room and they can all hear the same story and if you were to ask them to repeat it, not one story would match. This is why religion and theology don't work. Even with statements of faith, no one is ever on the same page spiritually.

The Holy Spirit is the Teacher of God's true children. We are to be led by the Spirit, our Teacher, who Himself discerns Truth to us as we are enabled by Him to grasp it. This is the way God designed it and the way our souls work.

And almost all Christians agree on the same essential beliefs but disagree about non-essentials.

What do you consider non-essential? How is any truth non-essential? What if God shows me something and you don't think it is essential, shall I deny what He has given me in light of your feelings or the feelings of several denominations?

Other cultist sects like the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses have to utterly distort the passages and reject all rational basis of interpretation by ignoring the rules of exegesis.
The JWs go as far as adding words here or there and translating things inaccurately to have it say what they want it to say.

This is the problem with religion. They would say the same thing about you and what you believe. Jesus was not religious and neither am I.

So what is your "spiritually discerned" interpretation of those two verses?

Did you ask to learn or to critique me?

We are told to test all things and hold fast to the good.

We are told to reason.

That means that we are to use our mind.

That means that we don't have to rely on subjective feelings to interpret scripture.

I rely on my Father to teach me and on His Mind. I can only know what He teaches me, and therefore I have Truth to live by, not words/religious phrases to condemn me.

Those who use their corrupt minds to discover God through their 5 physical sense and reasoning will also become very religious and will die in their religious sins (wrong thinking acted on). Only those who are led by the Spirit are the sons of God.

The Bible explains things that are intended to be understood.

The Bible is only discerned by His Spirit in you and is only truly understood by those who are His.

And there are many things that are of Him that are not in the Bible. Electricity for example is not covered in the bible, yet quite real. So it is with many things.

God is infinite in wisdom....meaning you can't even measure it. To proport that He put "all" his wisdom in that book is beyond foolishness. Even Jesus says that the world could not contain the books that could be written about what he is and what He has done.

He also said that He wasn't able to teach people deep things, because they could not bear it. So as my Father has shown me and continues to show me these deep things I rejoice and have come to understand that religious people will just never get it till they too taste of the Living Waters. And that they will persecute me as they did Him.

If you really want wisdom, fall on your face and admit your nothingness and ask Him to teach you. Drop the doctrines, theologies, and studies. Come before Him humbly and cry out. Admit your sins when He shows them to you and stop trying to be important because you can't be and you are not. Only God is good. Only He is wise.

Wisdom begins with and extremem respect of who He is.

Blessings,

Angel of Fire

[/quote]

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Even if it was, the persecution I am talking about isn't people with differing opinions or forum abuse or people who have kind, yet differing points of view.

I'm talking about being abused, prayed against, falsely accused, and openly slandered for standing up for what God has shown me and told me to tell others.

Even my family has turned against me. I have been sadly watching God destroy them. I try to stay away from them because when they attack me, God attacks them as He promised in Isa. 41. Three have nearly died, one is going blind, and another is close to death and doesn't even know it.

Two churches have been destroyed, one took it upon itself to mail flyers to other churches calling me a cult and started praying against me. God's left them and their members left too.

The other person who lied to me and spoke against me, I saw the demon of death on him. He is a big black spirit. I saw him on this person and prayed for him, casting it out from my home and kept praying and in a week it finally went away. This person/pastor was complaining of chest pains, which is where I saw the demon at and so I begged God for mercy even though the guy kept lying to me, at least he kept his life, though he lost his entire church.

Do you understand? It isn't just the persecution, it is seeing God's mighty hand destroy. It grieves my heart and soul, for I must speak the Truth to help people, and tell them who demons are, but when they can't see past their tiny statements of faith, they could be destroyed and so it is very heartwrenching.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I mean that the bible doesn't say who a demon is and I know. But because it isn't in the bible or their statements of faith, they call me a cult.

It isn't that I'm trying to deviate from the bible in any way, but can you show me the scripture that says who a demon is? Does this mean we can't know? What if God showed you and expected you to cast them out and tell others?

Did you know that Bob Larson knows but is to scared to say? Why do you think that is?

Upvote 0

SumMer87

Sep 13, 2008
✟7,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can we get back to the original topic?! Because this is something that really interests me, and I was going to start a thread on this if some one else hadnt. One of the most spiritual women I know, and sort of a mentor for me has been this lady, Linda. She is a beautiful woman, inside and out. And I strive to have her wisdom and strength. Anyway she confided in me one day that she stopped going to church because people bring her down when she goes. She felt like the people who went were all about themselves, not worshipping God, which should be the real reason we go to church. She felt, like you said in this post, persecuted by her own body of believers. They would look down on her, when she is probably the best example of Christ i have met. She truly lives her life to the fullest, and all for Him. So she stopped going to church. She does more good EVERY day than those people do on sundays. She still supports churches (helping this one BIG church in Houston raise millions of dollars). She supports the ideas of churches, but she does not attend one herself.
Well she told me all of this a year ago. And i could kind of relate. Our town is not only conservative, but narrowminded. People judge, look down on. And if you miss a sunday, they are like "well where have YOU been??" in condescending tones. I put up with this, because i knew going to church was important, and i did like hearing the lessons and seeing my real friends there.

Well now i have moved to college. And i am now a senior. People have come and go since i have been there (typicalfor a college class). But this one girl who was one of the first people i became friends with when i started going to church there, she has changed. I mean she is just MEAN-spirited. Out to cut people down. Before, when we were friends, she was a little "harsh" I have had friends in the past like that. But i got that impression. Well then she began dating a frat boy. and everything changed. She acted too good for everyone. And she has NO reason to. I actually overheard her go up to our class "parents" and say, :"I really need you to pray for me because people at work say that i am mean." I thought this was rather humorous, its like oh you finally realized that? Anyway she has said some out right MEAN hearted things to me. And this was at my BIRTHDAY party . I said to one of my friends, Mark my words, i am not inviting her OR her boyfrend to anything like this again. The best way to explain them is, when everyone is laughing or having a good time, they are so miserable themselves that they have to ruin it and say something rude and comepletely goes against from what we are taught as Christians.

These are just 2 people that make me feel this way. I have more enemies than friends in that class. It hurts, and i hate my life right now BECAUSE OF THEM. Church should be about uplifting people, encouraging each other. etc. I seriously dont want to go anymore. I am feeling how Linda my mentor and friend feels. Going to church for them is all about making THEMSELVES feel better, andto me they all seem REALLY INSECURE if they have to bash other people to make themselves feel better. Me and one of my best friends have already gone to look for other churches. But in a month or two we are going again. If i dont feel differently about going to church, i may just take the appproach Linda my friend has. I can probably do Gods will more everyday, in my classes and in the real world, than i can by going to church.

So sad that its come to that.

Upvote 0

Atlantians

Student of Theology and History.
Mar 28, 2006
California
✟14,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I mean that the bible doesn't say who a demon is and I know. But because it isn't in the bible or their statements of faith, they call me a cult.
So... who is a demon?

What if God showed you and expected you to cast them out and tell others?
I would test what God 'showed' me against the word of God and if any sred of it disagreed with any shred of scripture I would know God hadn't shown me anything.

Upvote 0

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Atlantians,

Unclean spirits are the demons I am referring to and they are the souls of the unsaved set out to live their 120 year (Gen 6:3) as promised by God. I see their faces on people's faces when I do exorcisms. They are unclean, because they haven't been cleansed by God.

Some of your famous exorcist know this, but aren't willing to suffer the persecution for it....it would cost them money.

God was the one who showed it to me to, and there is no scripture against this truth. Actually many that only make sense in the light of it.

Also, I'm not complaining about the persecution, but it is just a factual statement nor do I feel sorry for myself, but count it all joy.

Though it does sadden me that so many cannot see the Truth mostly due to years of false teachings and religious mindsets, they miss out on the wonders and mysteries that God could and would show them if they would open their hearts and minds.

SumMer 87,

Ask God where and if you should go to church. Ask Him to show you. If He told you to go to a bar and witness every Sunday, then get to it. We are to be dead to our own needs, feelings, and this world and live unto Christ.

IF people weren't mean to us, we would not know or have the opportunity to learn to love or forgive. Everytime someone treats you badly and you forgive them, it is like a 'get out of jail' free card from God. Why? You have to forgive to get forgiven.

So the next time someone 'trashes' you just smile and thank God for that opportunity. If you live like this and don't want anything from people you will find extreme joy.

I'm talking about the kind that will take your breath away. I feel it rise from my stomach area and it catches my breath....this morning it felt like someone was tickling my rib cage as it surged upwards! Joy is God's approval of you. You are feeling His immense love in you. It is the gift to those who please HIm and do what He wishes.

God Bless,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angeloffire

Son of God
Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
✟8,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
SumMer87,

You have valid points, in that people within the church do persecute each other and it can really hurt if you are expecting to be loved by them.

But that 'hurt' comes from our flesh. It is a struggle to rise above it, but the more you do, the stronger your wings become and soon you will be free.

It is what you want from people and don't get that creates anger in your heart. When you set your 'wants and expectations' on God (and you have to work at it to do it) soon you will rise above all that hurt! You'll see...... :)

The way I have survived the persecution is to be sure in what I know from God. I don't look for what I need in others, like approval, compliments, etc. and that way no matter what they do, I am able to be good and kind to them.

You have to retrain your brain. So give yourself some time to do it, forgive yourself when you stumble and ask God to help you learn to respond only to Him, not people and not circumstances.

Soon your joy will absolutely burst out of you!

You will see the evil in others and yourself, but it is different somehow....more like just something you notice and it is removed from your emotions and spirit.

Roy Masters meditation really helps with this too.....

God Bless,

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As God has been revealing some of His mysteries to me and I walk in what He has shown me, I have found that most of my persecution comes from the body of Christ. This is the saddest thing.

As an example, imagine if you were taken to the seventh heaven and you saw it in all its splendor, you couldn't tell anyone, because they would tell you, "That's not in the bible". Yet the bible itself says that if one were to write down all the things that Jesus did that the world itself could not contain the books".

Having heard the Voice of the Seven Thunders, it can definitely relate to this.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, Moriah, I believe you.... and the voice of God is as Thunder.....I love thunder and lightening, do you?

I especially love violent lightening....it reminds me of my Father, the one who holds my soul in His hands.....which is why I fear no one but Him.

Each time it heard the Seven Thunders it bes sealed (esphragisthete) into silence and unable to communicate what bes said, just like with John the Revelator, but it bes made to understand that bes the same Seven Thunders he heard too.

Of course some would want it to believe that bes a Satanic deception, and this confuses it because as you know it bes daimonizomai. But it fears if it lets them convince it this bes Satanic, then it would be blaspheming the Holy Spirit and make even worse this already awry configuratus whats ordained from conception outside of Time by the One Who Framed the Worlds.

It loves thunder and lightening too. It likes to play with the winds as well, to call, orchestrate, and release them. This bes done with dance and not voice. Do you play with elements at all?

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AngelofFire... have you ever thought about things like this, that the worst way in which Christians persecute other Christians bes to confuse discernments and call the work of the Holy Spirit that of Satan because they don't believe it or don't agree with the theological postulates or conclusions direct experience leads to or where the Holy Spirit bes leading someone or tolerating them to be for now? Because it all bes progress, anyone what still thinks just as they did 5 years ago should check them vitals for signs of life. Not to grow, not to change, means to bes dead, yeah?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.