Perhaps its time to Stop persecuting other religions and live your own religion !

Oct 11, 2008
-
✟9,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 7:3-5 King James Version

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Jesus says plainly to everyone REPENT.

Likewise every man sent by Yahweh says REPENT.

Those other religions are deadly, fatal, pernicious, liars and wrong.

If someone is deceived by them all their life until they die,
they are resurrected to judgment, not to eternal life.

If anyone brings a false gospel, Yahweh's Word says they are ANATHEMA ! (ACCURSED!)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Upvote 0
Oct 11, 2008
-
✟9,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone outside of Christ, no hope: >>>
Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from ...

biblehub.com/ephesians/2-12.htm

You were foreigners to the people of Israel, and you had no part in the promises God had made to them. You were living in this world without hope and without ...

Mark 12:31

King James Bible
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Matthew 5:22

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Persecution includes cruelty. It isn't cruel to warn others of danger.

Ezekiel 33
6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.

Stop trying to silence the watchmen. You think the watchmen are doing wrong, but you should examine yourself.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
OPEN REBUKE is better than (hidden (quiet) ) love.

If you do not warn those destined for destruction, their blood may be on your hands, and they may be destroyed because you were quiet.
Mark 12:31

King James Bible
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Matthew 7:3-5 King James Version

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Oh my.... now there is a post for all of us to read and ponder!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and profits nothing.

There is nothing true, nor honest, nor just nor pure, nor lovely, nor of good report , nor any virtue, nor any praise,
in those who worship demons / other religions/ false gospels (accursed!/ anathema)

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 11, 2008
-
✟9,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ezekiel 33
6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.

Stop trying to silence the watchmen. You think the watchmen are doing wrong, but you should examine yourself.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Upvote 0
Oct 11, 2008
-
✟9,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and profits nothing.

There is nothing true, nor honest, nor just nor pure, nor lovely, nor of good report , nor any virtue, nor any praise,
in those who worship demons / other religions/ false gospels (accursed!/ anathema)

So, let me see if I understand this, your saying it is ok to persecute other people and other religions ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
They (other religions) and false gospel bringers (saying other religions are in any way okay)
are already destined for hell fire, condemned because of their unbelief.

The ONLY HOPE for salvation they have is in CHRIST JESUS SAVIOR,
as there is no other way.
And how will they believe, if no one tells them?
And how will they hear, if no one is sent ?

And since when is hoping and praying and working towards their reconciliation with Yahweh the only way possible (in Jesus)
since when is that in any way "anger" ?

Rather be constantly angry with righteous indignation at those who are already accursed/condemned, those who bring a false gospel (any Gospel other than Jesus), condemning all others to judgment unless they come to repentance ...
Matthew 5:22

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 11, 2008
-
✟9,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ezekiel 33

So your saying persecution is ok in your book ?

Upvote 0