• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

People just still don't seem to be convinced...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Doing this, projecting, identifying, associating, relating to the point that it really feels as if you are literally them, in any story, tale or "whatever"... If John was the great "I am not", and Jesus, or one who is God or like God, is the great "I AM', then that's because this happened to both of them, but one flat out denied all of it, while the other embraced and said He was all of it, or all of them, or was everything He was relating to, or projecting as, or very strongly identifying or associating as or with (which can go beyond just people and living things BTW) (anyway)...

John said he was none, while Jesus said He was any and all, because this is all of what happens or is happening "somewhere", mainly in that "other realm" or in heavenly places, or also is your dream world, or what happens when you dream also, also known as "astral travel/projecting" ect...

This is why Jesus said that among those born of women, there was none greater than John the Baptist, but, also that, "a lesser one in the Kingdom of God (Heavenly realms/places) was greater than he (John) was", was because if they said they were anything or any of it or them, that is who and what they were in Heaven or in the Heavenly realms or places... And they had a heavenly place/realm "identity" that is all tied into this projecting/identifying/associating/relating, but only one mainly God Himself is "all of it or them", the others are going to have to figure out what is or is not them, ect... Or can be like John and deny and reject it/them all...

John could have been or be the "Son of Man" or represent all the sons who are merely men, while Jesus was the one and only begotten "Son of God", who was God, because He was/is all, and all of them, and John said he was none of them... If your somewhere in the middle, or in-between, then you could "a" son of God, but not "the" Son of God, unless you actually are "all of them", but if your somewhere in-between, and some of it at least, is actually you, and is happening, and is you in that other (Heavenly/astral/dream) realm or place, you may be "a" "god" (little g) that is like an angel of God basically...

But if not all of it is you, or you are not all of it, but just some of it/them, then you have to figure out what is you and what is not, in order to know who you are, and that, is very "tricky"...

All I know is this "Disfunction", this mental disorder, this Schizophrenia, is linked to my, and I think with anyone who has it's, "spirituality" for sure...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Doing this, projecting, identifying, associating, relating to the point that it really feels as if you are literally them, in any story, tale or "whatever"... If John was the great "I am not", and Jesus, or one who is God or like God, is the great "I AM', then that's because this happened to both of them, but one flat out denied all of it, while the other embraced and said He was all of it, or all of them, or was everything He was relating to, or projecting as, or very strongly identifying or associating as or with (which can go beyond just people and living things BTW) (anyway)...

John said he was none, while Jesus said He was any and all, because this is all of what happens or is happening "somewhere", mainly in that "other realm" or in heavenly places, or also is your dream world, or what happens when you dream also, also known as "astral travel/projecting" ect...

This is why Jesus said that among those born of women, there was none greater than John the Baptist, but, also that, "a lesser one in the Kingdom of God (Heavenly realms/places) was greater than he (John) was", was because if they said they were anything or any of it or them, that is who and what they were in Heaven or in the Heavenly realms or places... And they had a heavenly place/realm "identity" that is all tied into this projecting/identifying/associating/relating, but only one mainly God Himself is "all of it or them", the others are going to have to figure out what is or is not them, ect... Or can be like John and deny and reject it/them all...

John could have been or be the "Son of Man" or represent all the sons who are merely men, while Jesus was the one and only begotten "Son of God", who was God, because He was/is all, and all of them, and John said he was none of them... If your somewhere in the middle, or in-between, then you could "a" son of God, but not "the" Son of God, unless you actually are "all of them", but if your somewhere in-between, and some of it at least, is actually you, and is happening, and is you in that other (Heavenly/astral/dream) realm or place, you may be "a" "god" (little g) that is like an angel of God basically...

But if not all of it is you, or you are not all of it, but just some of it/them, then you have to figure out what is you and what is not, in order to know who you are, and that, is very "tricky"...

All I know is this "Disfunction", this mental disorder, this Schizophrenia, is linked to my, and I think with anyone who has it's, "spirituality" for sure...

God Bless!
I'm not in control of it though, I'm not consciously choosing to identify, relate, associate, or whatever, "with whatever or whatever, whenever" ect...

Something or someone else is, and I wondering how much of it is in the form of a question or not...? Or accusation otherwise or whatever...

And I don't think many of us with "this" are in control of it or whatever...

And you can do it with one, or one thing one minute, but then not in the next minute with the exact same thing, ect... Which will cause you to wonder if you are actually any of it or not, ect...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, and I almost forgot, one of the most unsettling things or aspects of this that happens with people like me, is; is and while it is happening or just happened, one of the most unsettling things is when, the person and people on the "other end", nigh immediately after it, even though you didn't even say anything, or seem to even react or even flinch, ect, somehow they on the other end, seem to know and almost immediately let you that know that they know, and that they know what you (supposedly you) just did, ect, or were thinking, ect, or were just doing in your mind ect...

Is all a trick and a trap...? And is it people knowing somehow, or is it or is there "spirits" involved doing it, trying to trap you maybe, ect... Call you out on what, in my opinion, "they just made you do", ect... If so, how is that fair...?

All I know is, I have a lot of trouble "contending" with these forces or things like these... Real or imagined, happening or not really happening, ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, and I almost forgot, one of the most unsettling things or aspects of this that happens with people like me, is; is and while it is happening or just happened, one of the most unsettling things is when, the person and people on the "other end", nigh immediately after it, even though you didn't even say anything, or seem to even react or even flinch, ect, somehow they on the other end, seem to know and almost immediately let you that know that they know, and that they know what you (supposedly you) just did, ect, or were thinking, ect, or were just doing in your mind ect...

Is all a trick and a trap...? And is it people knowing somehow, or is it or is there "spirits" involved doing it, trying to trap you maybe, ect... Call you out on what, in my opinion, "they just made you do", ect... If so, how is that fair...?

All I know is, I have a lot of trouble "contending" with these forces or things like these... Real or imagined, happening or not really happening, ect...

God Bless!
Oh, and you think this would just only happen with like the media, or words said or spoken, ect, but, it also happens sometimes with you just having a certain thought at a certain time, about a certain sight or sound or thing, or with "anything around you" and then, in the next instant, something by using any kind of sight or sound or something happening around you right after it, letting you know that it knew what you were just thinking and or doing, or was just going to be thinking or be doing in and with or about a certain thing, in that moment, ect...

Very unsettling...

At first, or at the start, "fear" doesn't even begin to describe it, and is an insufficient word for it, at first, ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, and you think this would just only happen with like the media, or words said or spoken, ect, but, it also happens sometimes with you just having a certain thought at a certain time, about a certain sight or sound or thing, or with "anything around you" and then, in the next instant, something by using any kind of sight or sound or something happening around you right after it, letting you know that it knew what you were just thinking and or doing, or was just going to be thinking or be doing in and with or about a certain thing, in that moment, ect...

Very unsettling...

At first, or at the start, "fear" doesn't even begin to describe it, and is an insufficient word for it, at first, ect...

God Bless!
A feeling or thought or action or deed or whatever, that I'm gonna say "it" for now, caused you to have, say, or do, or think, ect, in the first place, ect, and then like, "taps you on the shoulder" and let's you know that it knew what you were going to do, say, have, act, think, ect, in that very moment, ect, that "it" caused you to have, do, say, think, ect, or whatever, in the very first place, ect...?

What's the point...? What or who is the source of this, ect...?

Feels like a catch 22 or a trap to me, but "for what"...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, and I'm fighting not having other peoples voices as voices in my head, when I am around someone or hearing them a lot or enough, they can become a voice in my head if only temporarily, and it drowns out my own voice, and I don't like it and fight it. I don't want anyone's voice in my head except my own and God's... And not just real people, but fictional characters also, they can all be or become voices in my head for awhile...

This is why I cannot be around other people too much also, or hear other people too much also, or media, ect, also, ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
More on my schizophrenia...

I have problems with things I see and hear a lot of the time... What I pick up on and/or hear are immediately applied to things I see, or other things I hear around me... Things I hear most especially, are applied, or a "finger is pointed", (is maybe the best way I can describe it), to me, or to people I know, or things around me, or what I am focused on at the time, or even what I hear with what I'm looking at at that immediate time, or who I know in my life, or me, or who is around me at the or that time, ect...

I can hear a word like Love, for example, and it gets immediately applied to just some stranger I may be looking at the time, or someone around me or who I am with at the time, or someone I know, ect... or I hear a word like liar or lie, ect, again, "for example", and the "finger is pointed" at me, or at another person, or who is talking to me, or around me, or who I know, or someone I know, at the, or at that time, in that immediate time, ect, ect... These are just examples, as it happens a lot and with "nearly everything", and constantly a lot of the time... And it is all happening and shifting positions and changing so very fast and so rapidly and quickly, that I can't keep up... It's overload, it's crazy, nuts...

I'm presenting it in "slow motion" I guess you could say...

And I feel like I have to answer or talk or speak back, but I do it in my head, and not aloud, as this kind of thing pushes most people into doing much of the time... And it's all happening so fast... Anyway... It's very confusing and can and does drive many people absolutely crazy or nuts... Those people yelling at the sky, or whatever, on the street or whatever, who probably have schizophrenia or are dealing with this very same thing, yeah, I have what they have basically, I just don't respond or reply back audibly in public, but in my head a lot of the times I am or do...

Then when this happens out there or among other people, they will sometimes say something, that lets me know that they know what I was just saying and/or thinking and/or doing in my head, or with this projecting or finger pointing that's constantly shifting with me or in my head... And the fear that follows is very extremely intense and very, very real, and has side effects of it's own...

I can describe what's happening or going on well enough, but I can't get it to stop, or make myself (stop doing it, ect) or prevent it from happening or going on ect...

I pick up on things when I do not want to or mean to much of the time, and immediately apply it or it gets applied to me, or things, or people around or that I know or that are in my life, ect... I can't help it, and I do not know if it is me doing it or not, I sometimes wonder if there are spirits involved, doing it or causing or making it happen, ect, or it could be just me and my mind, ect... I still don't know that part... But I have "it" whatever "it" is, this thing that is called schizophrenia...

I fight it all the time, it's a constant battle or struggle in my head I feel...

I feel like it could be a form of communication maybe, possibly, sometimes, and sometimes it's good, but much of the time it is bad, or it is so confusing that I fight it and it is perceived as bad, ect, as i don't how to interpret it, or take it much of the time, and my fighting it and my fear has very bad side effects also...

When I hear someone say something around me, that lets me know that they heard or knew what I was just doing, or was just thinking or was saying/doing in my head just now or at that time, and how and/or who I was applying it to and what I was saying/doing in my head, or what was just now right then going on with me, basically, in my head or with me or around me, at the, or at that time, ect... I don't know how they can know, but somehow they, or a spirit in them, "knows", ect... I think it is very likely, or is more likely that it is a spirit in them that is either, trying to get to me, or get through to me through them, at that time and in that moment, letting me know they know, ect, either with or without their knowledge, but most of the time, if not all of the time, I think without their knowledge, ect, but with my knowing and being able to recognize it, ect... Cause I just don't see how they can know, but somehow it is clear that they know, ect...

This pushes most people over the edge... And it makes me batty a lot of the time, but so far, I have been able to not start yelling at the sky in public or something like that, so far anyway... But I have it, of that I can guarantee you...

Should anyone ever doubt that, just because they see how I am on the outside and how I do a pretty good job of not showing it or letting it show, a lot of the time, I guarantee I have it, and deal with it the same as they do... I can't stop it and I can't help it a lot of the time, what my mind does, if it is me or my mind doing it, kind of thing, anyway, I can't stop it and I can't help it a lot of the time, and I fight it because I just have to, I feel, which has side effects...

Anyway...

God Bless!

What I am seeing and/or hearing around me, and how things are being applied, ect, I do not feel that I have very much control over a lot of the time, and it's a real pain the "blank" to say the least... And I cannot stop it from being applied, and/or happening or not happening, and how it "shifts" a lot of the time, and as fast as it is or is going and/or happening...?

Anyway, I can't make heads or tails of it a lot of the time, but I can tell you what's happening and/or going on though...

And the way I talk or speak back to it in my mind, ect... Then people around me seeming to know, when I don't how in the heck they possibly could, ect, ect...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
More on my schizophrenia...

I have problems with things I see and hear a lot of the time, What I pick up on or hear are immediately applied to things I see or other things I hear around me, Things I hear most especially, are applied, or a "finger is pointed", is maybe the best way I can describe it, to me or people I know or things around me or what I am focused on or even what I hear with what I'm looking at at that immediate time, or who I know in my life, or me, or who is around me at the time...

I can hear a word like Love, for example, and it gets immediately applied to just some stranger I may be looking at the time, or someone around me or who I am with at the time, or someone I know, ect... or I hear a word like liar or lie, ect, and the "finger is pointed" at me, or at another person, or who is talking to me, or around me or who I know, or someone I know, at the, or at that time, in that immediate time, ect, ect... These are just examples, as it happens a lot and with nearly everything, and constantly a lot of the time... And it is all happening and shifting positions and changing so very fast and so rapidly and quickly, that I can't keep up... It's overload, it's crazy, nuts...

I'm presenting it in "slow motion" I guess you could say...

And I feel like I have to answer or talk or speak back, but I do it in my head and not aloud, as this kind of thing pushes most people into doing... And it's all happening so fast... Anyway... It's very confusing and can and does drive many people absolutely crazy or nuts... Those people yelling at the sky, or whatever, on the street or whatever, who probably have schizophrenia or are dealing with this very same thing, yeah, I have what they have basically, I just don't respond or reply back audibly in public, but in my head a lot of the times I am or do...

Then when this happens out there or among other people, they will sometimes say something, that lets me know that they know what I was just saying and/or thinking and/or doing in my head, or with this projecting or finger pointing that's constantly shifting with me or in my head... And the fear that follows is very extremely intense and very, very real, and has side effects of it's own...

I can describe what's happening or going on well enough, but I can't get it to stop, or make myself (stop doing it, ect) or prevent it from happening or going on ect...

I pick up on things when I do not want to or mean to much of the time, and immediately apply it or it gets applied to me, or things, or people around or that I know or that are in my life, ect... I can't help it, and I do not know if it is me doing it or not, I sometimes wonder if there are spirits involved, doing it or causing or making it happen, ect, or it could be just em and mind, ect... I still don't know that part... But I have "it" whatever "it" is, this thing that is called schizophrenia...

I fight it all the time, it's a constant battle or struggle in my head I feel...

I feel like it could be a form of communication maybe, possibly, sometimes, and sometimes it's good, but much of the time it is bad, or it is so confusing that I fight it and it perceived as bad, as i don't how to interpret it or take it much of the time, and my fighting it and my fear has very bad side effects also...

When I hear someone say something around me, that lets me know that they heard or knew what I was just doing, or thinking or was saying/doing in my head just now or at that time, and how and who I was applying it to and what I was saying/doing in my head, or what was just now right then going on with me, basically, in my head or with me or around me, at the, or at that time, ect... I don't know how they can know, but somehow they, or a spirit in them, "knows", ect... I think it is very likely, or is more likely that it is a spirit in them that is either, trying to get to me, or get through to me through them, at that time and in that moment, letting me know they know, ect, either with or without their knowledge, but with my knowing and being able to recognize it, ect... Cause I just don't see how they can know, but somehow it is clear that they know, ect...

This pushes most people over the edge... And it makes me batty a lot of the time, but so far, I have been able to not start yelling at the sky in public or something like that, so far anyway... But I have it, of that I can guarantee you...

Should anyone ever doubt that, just because they see how I am on the outside and how I do a pretty good job of not showing it or letting it show, a lot of the time, I guarantee I have it, and deal with it the same as they do... I can't stop it and I can't help it a lot of the time, what my does, if it is me or my mind doing it, kind of thing, anyway, I can't stop it and I can't help it a lot of the time, and I fight it because I just have to, I feel, which has side effects...

Anyway...

God Bless!

What I am seeing and/or hearing around me, and how things are being applied, ect, I do not feel that I have very much control over a lot of the time, and it's a real pain the "blank" to say the least... And I cannot stop it from being applied, and/or happening or not happening, and how it "shifts" a lot of the time, and as fast as it is or is going and/or happening...?

Anyway, I can't make heads or tails of it a lot of the time, but I can tell you what's happening and/or going on though...

And the way I talk or speak back to it in my mind, ect... Then people around me seeming to know, when I don't how in the heck they possibly could, ect, ect...

Anyway,

God Bless!
This is why some people wear tin foil hats... Lol...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is why some people wear tin foil hats... Lol...

God Bless!
Just someone please, PLEASE answer me this Please...?

Am I the only one, the only one that has this happening and/or going on in and with my mind, or is it everyone, and maybe some just don't know it (yet) or what, or is it just a select group of people or what...?

I really, really need to know this, can anyone help me out...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Just someone please, PLEASE answer me this Please...?

Am I the only one, the only one that has this happening and/or going on in and with my mind, or is it everyone, and maybe some just don't know it (yet) or what, or is it just a select group of people or what...?

I really, really need to know this, can anyone help me out...?

God Bless!
I would still like to know this (above) please, please...?

No temptation that you have or experience that it is not common to man...?

Well, does that mean "this" (above) as well, I need to know if "this" or these problems are common (to man) (or other people) or not...? Or if I'm kind of "alone" in this...?

A side note: It/this has given me some extraordinary abilities and capabilities, but also some severe extreme setbacks and restrictions and limitations as well, blessing and a curse, gift and a curse.

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums