• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

People just still don't seem to be convinced...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm a Paranoid Schizophrenic, who thinks that some people still need some "convincing" of my "condition"...

A parable, why the parables...? Because your supposed to find yourself or locate or identify yourself in it somewhere, it's also a way of yielding to God if he wants one person to identify or relate in this way, or that way, ect, as He sometimes uses this as sometimes a means of communication sometimes...

Anyhow, where you find yourself, in any story, or media, or whatever, even books and people talking about someone and something else around you sometimes, Anyway, when you have it bad you do it, or it happens all the time, with almost everything...

The problem is you can find yourself in one place one minute or at one time, then in another elsewhere or later on, or when hearing it again, ect, or even jump around during it, from many and multiple different perspectives, ect, sometimes several's or multiples at once, ect... Which plays hell with the mind and can be very confusing/frustrating ect... Applying things your exposed to to you or yourself or your own life, or people or places and things in your own life, ect...

We can't help it like some others can, understanding it is great, but doesn't stop it from happening... It's "schizo"...

Then there are the "two beings" the two main voices I hear now, and they have admitted that they have, at times, been responsible for this happening with me and the things around me, ect, at times they have been responsible... One is Jesus that is the light, and the other one is dark or darker, could be YHWH, but might not be, ect... They speak to sometimes, and I am getting to know them, and they me, as I am getting to know myself... But "this" that "happens" or is going on a lot of the time, I don't think I'm going to find any real answers there, or truly find myself there either... I feel like it has lied to me, been cruel to me in the past, ect... Been the hero's and the villains... Jesus said He was or is the great "I AM" (all of these maybe, ect), and John the Baptist, the great "I am not", cause he flat out denied being anything at all...

This projecting, relating, identifying, ect, is where our Spirit within us is and goes at the time, it is similar to "dreaming" or where we go when we dream, It is that "other place", that other side, and is how our thought and thoughts, at the time, or if they change, determine where and who we are at the moment, ect... Some people call this "astral" projection, or "astral travel", and it's not to far from the truth, especially "there", and is like what is happening when we are relating, associating, projecting, identifying, or whatever, to a story or "whatever", they are linked, and as I said, sometimes the two voices or very powerful presences have said they were responsible sometimes...

They can be and are also "messages", and I can see "messages" is just about anything, and tell who they are from or which one of them is speaking ect... A simple list of words sometimes, a picture, anything, it's very confusing... And "overload" is most definitely a problem with all of "this"...

I feel them at times, from behind my own very eyes, as if they were in control of them at the time, ect, to say something to me, directing them, ect...

Once you've read this it may be to late, as you may become affected as well, just by hearing this, which is why i don't share it with just anyone or voice it just anywhere... I hope that is not the case, but it is always the danger...

My Paranoid Schizophrenia in a nutshell, with side effects as well, social anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks and disorder, ect... Side effects of "this"... Can't stop it, don't know how...

Sometimes I can block it out or ignore it, or tune it out with something else, but that only works for a short time, then I can start having some serious problems and issues after, or if I am forced to go beyond that point, ect...

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My worry is that your going to see it and become aware of it, and aware of the fact of your doing it too, cause that's where is begins... And I, for one, do not wish this on anyone... In my opinion it's (this) (is) way to risky and much too dangerous...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've sometimes felt like it was game of musical chairs, where you were "sitting" or seated at the time in the tale or words or whatever, and if you didn't find a seat.... I've sometimes felt it was not by me or my own choice or choosing either, that someone or something was forcing me to, or was trying to force me to "sit there" till it's message got across or was done or conveyed, or whatever... I've fought this more than a few times as well, if I didn't like where I was "sitting" I would try to change it and would "jump" to a different one or perspective or whatever, usually one I was more comfortable with, then I'd do it again, and again, till I became all kinds of disconbobulated, and confused, and had started to pick way too much up to remember anyway...

We can see messages and sometimes feel and sense presences, not only in that, but in other things around us as well, which can make us see messages in anything almost, sometimes we are looking to much into things, but not all of the time...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing, I was able to follow what you're saying. I used to have a lot of symptoms of mental illness and focused on turning the curses to blessings, weaknesses to God's strength, took decades.

Hope you have a good evening.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks for sharing, I was able to follow what you're saying. I used to have a lot of symptoms of mental illness and focused on turning the curses to blessings, weaknesses to God's strength, took decades.

Hope you have a good evening.
How'd you do it...?

And Thank You,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
How'd you do it...?

And Thank You,

God Bless!
Lots of faith and perhaps a little luck.

Instrumental faith concepts was trust as a basis of thought, it was extremely difficult, but I saw more progress during that time than anything leading up to it.

Another thing that helped was feeding the delusional empathy complex that I had an insane amount of scripture until it started becoming something that created a person frame inside me that reflected scripture, at first it was very angry and almost lethal, but as my understanding shifted to mercy based stuff, it became a blessing and a source of healing.

currently, I am re-writing the subconscious thoughts with this application of scripture that filled my emotions and then became part of me.

there are still intrusive thoughts due to the way the secular energy stream is structured, but there's lots of hope for the future.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Since the body's brain tends to regard scripture as a set of rules, this can cause the opaque mass of sin in the body to bubble over, so learning to discern sins before they are translated into human language is helpful if I confess them.

I think that's all that comes to mind. I hope you find what you're looking for.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Lots of faith and perhaps a little luck.

Instrumental faith concepts was trust as a basis of thought, it was extremely difficult, but I saw more progress during that time than anything leading up to it.

Another thing that helped was feeding the delusional empathy complex that I had an insane amount of scripture until it started becoming something that created a person frame inside me that reflected scripture, at first it was very angry and almost lethal, but as my understanding shifted to mercy based stuff, it became a blessing and a source of healing.

currently, I am re-writing the subconscious thoughts with this application of scripture that filled my emotions and then became part of me.

there are still intrusive thoughts due to the way the secular energy stream is structured, but there's lots of hope for the future.
Thanks man,

"In their own thoughts (or what their conscience is telling them) either being accused or else, excused" comes to mind here with "this" that I describe... (Romans 2:15-16)

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Since the body's brain tends to regard scripture as a set of rules, this can cause the opaque mass of sin in the body to bubble over, so learning to discern sins before they are translated into human language is helpful if I confess them.

I think that's all that comes to mind. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Thanks again man,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Many people doubt this and me, but how do you explain to them that while they are having just a "normal moment", you getting all kind of messages ect, when they don't know what's going on, and how do you explain it to them anyway...? Explain why you won't watch TV or can't seem to function normally in what are to them normal "things" that are not at all "normal" to you, or are hardly ever a "normal experience" to you a lot of the time...

They doubt me cause I'm pretty good at hiding it and not letting it show, what is going on internally with me a lot of the time... I've suffered in silence a lot, a lot... The war or communication within or whatever, through this relating associating, identifying, "thing", as well as "other things" at times as well...

I hide it well, don't know what else to do with it after all, I mean, how do you even begin to explain it to the average "normal" person anyway...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Many people doubt this and me, but how do you explain to them that while they are having just a "normal moment", you getting all kind of messages ect, when they don't know what's going on, and how do you explain it to them anyway...? Explain why you won't watch TV or can't seem to function normally in what are to them normal "things" that are not at all "normal" to you, or are hardly ever a "normal experience" to you a lot of the time...

They doubt me cause I'm pretty good at hiding it and not letting it show, what is going on internally with me a lot of the time... I've suffered in silence a lot, a lot... The war or communication within or whatever, through this relating associating, identifying, "thing", as well as "other things" at times as well...

I hide it well, don't know what else to do with it after all, I mean, how do you even begin to explain it to the average "normal" person anyway...?

God Bless!
What you're describing is experienced by the subconscious of people having normal moments all day. So it cannot be explained to the normal state of mind. All the Television, and other normal things are used as distractions so the subconscious remains beneath the surface of their mental landscape.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What you're describing is experienced by the subconscious of people having normal moments all day. So it cannot be explained to the normal state of mind. All the Television, and other normal things are used as distractions so the subconscious remains beneath the surface of their mental landscape.
Should it...? (remain beneath the surface or their, or most "normal peoples", landscape, ect)...? Should it...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Should it...? (remain beneath the surface or their, or most "normal peoples", landscape, ect)...? Should it...?

God Bless!
Romans 12 encourages all christians to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, it would be kind of hard to do that on a surface level only. God works in the dark, then declares "LIGHT!"

Non-Christians are a mixed bag, some are into seeking answers deep within, and many are not.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Romans 12 encourages all christians to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, it would be kind of hard to do that on a surface level only. God works in the dark, then declares "LIGHT!"
Should "this" "come to light" though...?

What I mean is, I already have a certain amount of apprehension talking about these things with people, because of the effects it might or could have, and I wonder if I should "leave well enough alone" with most people or not...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Should "this" "come to light" though...?

What I mean is, I already have a certain amount of apprehension talking about these things with people, because of the effects it might or could have, and I wonder if I should "leave well enough alone" with most people or not...?

God Bless!
I find talk about this kind of unnerves people for the most part, similar to seeing a person's guts without the skin.

the inner world can be spoken about with people to an extent, some people live in the inner transformation all the time, and some people it's like a hobby like alchemy. So paying attention to how much people want to talk about it is important.

Some people are like "that's too deep for the morning" but in reality, it was too deep for anytime of day or any day of the year.

Everyone has a battle to fight.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I find talk about this kind of unnerves people for the most part, similar to seeing a person's guts without the skin.

the inner world can be spoken about with people to an extent, some people live in the inner transformation all the time, and some people it's like a hobby like alchemy. So paying attention to how much people want to talk about it is important.

Some people are like "that's too deep for the morning" but in reality, it was too deep for anytime of day or any day of the year.

Everyone has a battle to fight.
Thanks man,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Look, at first, this can be good and fun, ever heard of "movie magic" well, that's exactly what it is (also, or in a way), they know about kids doing this, and they play on it with their "movie magic", or media magic, which they do to adults subliminally too...

This relating, associating, identifying is so strong with us, it's like you are literally them, and you feel what they feel, ect, we can't just be spectators like some, but we have to always be participants... That part we cannot seem to control...

At first, this can be good, and open up and expand your horizons, open you up to new possibilities, philosophies, thoughts, concepts and ideas, and levels of consciousness, ect, but, they all end in "dead ends" as they cannot show you who you really are, and then, then it becomes "hell" if you can't control it or stop it... You may spend your life searching to try and find yourself in there, only to find out that, that, had effectively "distracted" you from knowing who you really were or are, or distracted you from being on that right path to find out who you really are, the entire time...

It's all lies you see, it plays and feeds off/on the ego, and none of it is really "you"...

The things you see yourself as or as doing or being, in there, are happening "somewhere" in the Spirit and in the Spirit world, on the astral plane, in your dreams also, or it is like you are having a waking or awake dream when you are doing this... It's all happening and occurring with you in those moments that you are doing it, at that time, and in that place, someplace, ect, dictated by your thoughts and ideas and thought, ect...

But, is it "real", or is it just a delusion...? We know it's happening, most of us just don't think much of it, but we do, we think about it a lot and a lot of the time...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It not only happens with media, it also happens with peoples talking and conversations around you, to where you feel like they are talking about you but in a "roundabout way", but, while I think it is being used as a form of communication, I don't think most of them know or realize what's going on...

Can be things as well, as I said, sounds, noises timed just right, ect, in connection with what is going on with your thoughts at the time, like someone knew your thoughts you were going to be having, and manipulated or arranged for those things to happen with you, ect...

I got into purposely doing things (in my mind) to find out if they had access to my very thoughts or not, and I found out they do or did or do, or can, ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0