Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pence preps for potential 2024 presidential run amid rocky headlines about relationship with Trump - CNNPolitics

I'm sure there are others sources suggesting/saying this but I'm lazy and just wanted to throw something up.

What are your thoughts on this?

Me?
I LOVE it!
My prediction:
Trump, who apparently has fallen away from being a Pence fan, is certainly going to think that he will be more popular than that nobody Pence. He is not going to step down and will have a run off to head the republicans and then he'll try to rip the party apart if/when he loses that. He's going to make as big a mess as possible. It's gonna get ugly and stupid and I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens there. Trump makes good entertainment but the reason why I can't wait is because
1) I'm CONVINCED that he will not get into power again
2) He's going to go torched earth because he's a vindictive narcissist.

I've been pretty solid with my predictions about Trump's behaviour through his presidency. I mean, half the time he tells you or shows you why he's so awful. Maybe I (and many others) are just actually paying attention to him.

Might be worth it just for the constant flood of alliteration. President Pence pushes policy promoting political parsimony. That would liven up anyone's day, IMHO.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At least that's the popular narrative.
What you subscribe to, then, is The Big Lie. Which continues to fail miserably in the courts. But carry on.

• Agree
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Might be worth it just for the constant flood of alliteration. President Pence pushes policy promoting political parsimony. That would liven up anyone's day, IMHO.

Better still: President Pence ponders pusillanimously pardoning predecessor's pugilistic predecessor... prefers proffering punishment.

Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Vote him in for the comedy value.

Nah... comedy requires a certain element of the unexpected... not President Pence's practically Pavlovian perfect predictability.

Pass.

Upvote 0