United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pelosi claimed Trump and his 'henchmen' have no 'fidelity' to facts or truth

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday doubled down on her argument that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump, claiming the Republican incumbent and his "henchmen" have no "fidelity" to facts or the truth.

Asked during an interview on "Morning on CBS" whether she still believed the former vice president should skip the three scheduled debates, Pelosi said: "Oh, I do. Not that I don't think he'll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and, actually in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States."

She continued: "He and his henchmen are a danger, with their comments, are a danger to our democracy. So I don't want to give him - I mean, why bother? He doesn't tell the truth."

Pelosi first suggested at the end of August that Biden should cancel his debates with Trump, saying she didn't want the forums to become an "exercise in skullduggery."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States," she said at the time. "Now I know that the Biden campaign thinks in a different way about this."

Continued below.
Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'Why bother?'

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday doubled down on her argument that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump, claiming the Republican incumbent and his "henchmen" have no "fidelity" to facts or the truth.

Asked during an interview on "Morning on CBS" whether she still believed the former vice president should skip the three scheduled debates, Pelosi said: "Oh, I do. Not that I don't think he'll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and, actually in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States."

She continued: "He and his henchmen are a danger, with their comments, are a danger to our democracy. So I don't want to give him - I mean, why bother? He doesn't tell the truth."

Pelosi first suggested at the end of August that Biden should cancel his debates with Trump, saying she didn't want the forums to become an "exercise in skullduggery."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States," she said at the time. "Now I know that the Biden campaign thinks in a different way about this."

Continued below.
Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'Why bother?'

May I ask why you double-posted this? Was it an accident?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
May I ask why you double-posted this? Was it an accident?
What do you think? Why would I post it twice? Of course it was a glitch. Something that happens from time to time given where I live.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I posted in this thread about 15 min. ago and it's not here?
It’s the double post thread. Sometime it does not show on my phone the thread has been created. Anyway, fixed. There is no reason to double post in the same forum purposely. So yeah. Accident.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It’s the double post thread. Sometime it does not show on my phone the thread has been created. Anyway, fixed. There is no reason to double post in the same forum purposely. So yeah. Accident.

I was going to take it down for you, but it seems it's resolved now. :)

Upvote 0

johneb

Aug 10, 2020
bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday doubled down on her argument that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump
The first debate is pretty late in the evening for old Joe, I think the democrats are afraid Joe Biden will be showing symptoms of sundowning syndrome by then.

• Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The first debate is pretty late in the evening for old Joe, I think the democrats are afraid Joe Biden will be showing symptoms of sundowning syndrome by then.
Well...no fan of Biden here for obvious reasons but I do feel sorry he is being used and it’s obvious. It’s all about Kamala here. I feel badly she is riding on his poor old back along with others doing the same. And she said she believes the women that accused him of inappropriate behavior... but has no qualms campaigning and running with someone she essentially said is a sex offender?

If Joe is sick, he cannot help that. But I’m looking at Kamala here and what she said then and what she is doing now. It speaks volumes. What kind of people do that? Self serving politicians and partisans and it stinks to high heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johneb

Aug 10, 2020
bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Joe is sick, he cannot help that. But I’m looking at Kamala here and what she said then and what she is doing now. It speaks volumes. What kind of people do that. Self serving politicians and partisans it stinks to high heaven.
What also concerns me is Biden's list of SCOTUS nominees that is not being made public. I suspect it is a list of far left radical justices and if the people new their names they would not vote for Biden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What also concerns me is Biden's list of SCOTUS nominees that is not being made public. I suspect it is a list of far left radical justices and if the people new their names they would not vote for Biden.
Yeah but he wants us to elect him before he spills the beans. Actually, he is waiting to hear from the people that are trying to get him and Kamala elected imo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...no fan of Biden here for obvious reasons but I do feel sorry he is being used and it’s obvious. It’s all about Kamala here. I feel badly she is riding on his poor old back along with others doing the same. And she said she believes the women that accused him of inappropriate behavior... but has no qualms campaigning and running with someone she essentially said is a sex offender?

If Joe is sick, he cannot help that. But I’m looking at Kamala here and what she said then and what she is doing now. It speaks volumes. What kind of people do that? Self serving politicians and partisans and it stinks to high heaven.

If Joe is sick, the last thing he should be doing is running for President. That would solve that problem. But it would make K Harris' chance of becoming President less likely. I realize she is running for VP not P, but if sick Joe were to win, then eventually be found to be unfit for office, thus removed, or that he willingly agrees to step down, who would that make President? Would it not make K Harris President?

Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

She has no fidelity to truth. She is the one who thinks she is above the rules

Upvote 0

johneb

Aug 10, 2020
bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if sick Joe were to win, then eventually be found to be unfit for office, thus removed, or that he willingly agrees to step down, who would that make President? Would it not make K Harris President?
Yes, that would seem to be the plan. The democrats have no way to get Harris in any other way for now but on Bidens back. It wont be long before her type is accepted, the liberal schools are changing the minds of our youth.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, that would seem to be the plan. The democrats have no way to get Harris in any other way for now but on Bidens back. It wont be long before her type is accepted, the liberal schools are changing the minds of our youth.
The new normal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious, where are all left wing flies in this thread? They must be busy elsewhere.
They cannot debate here knowing Biden is pro-abortion, this is a safe haven.

Upvote 0