Pay up Trump: Elizabeth Warren Has Made History As The First Trans-Racial Senator

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's a figure of speech. Don't take it so literally. It's not any different than calling Democrats a "mob."

But I'll edit it out of that helps maintain an air of civility.

i'm not being uncivil, am i GB?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
the Nazi party that exterminated Jewish people, right GB?
That's right but not at any of the Nuremburg rallies.

Their rallies though, are a good example of nationalism gone way too far. Some of the rhetoric rings the same. It's hard for me not see some parallels with those and some of Trump's rallies but I admit I might be biased against them.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
the Nazi party that exterminated Jewish people, right GB?
That's right but not at any of the Nuremburg rallies.

Their rallies though, are a good example of nationalism gone way too far. Some of the rhetoric rings the same. It's hard for me not see some parallels with those and some of Trump's rallies but I admit I might be biased against them.

i realize that now, that they didn't exterminate Jewish people at their (Nuremburg) rallies. i apologize. When i see the word "fascist" or "nazi", that's what comes to mind, the exterminations of the Jewish people.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know, right? "Resist peace and prosperity!!!"
Peace? Since when is being at war "peace"? Pretending that it no longer exists, doesn't make the Afghanistan War - we're the chief combatants there - peace. And then, there are also Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and Niger. This is not peace. It is true that we have avoided WWIII with North Korea - congrats, Donald! - but we're still sending soldiers to fight, kill and die.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Out of curiosity could you state which values you believe are being degraded here? Thanks in advance.
Is this about the woman Trump called a horse-face, or was that another women he was referring to? It is hard to keep track, what with all the grade school insults he's throwing around.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Peace? Since when is being at war "peace"? Pretending that it no longer exists, doesn't make the Afghanistan War - we're the chief combatants there - peace. And then, there are also Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and Niger. This is not peace. It is true that we have avoided WWIII with North Korea - congrats, Donald! - but we're still sending soldiers to fight, kill and die.
True, we haven't beaten all our swords into plowshares. It's Trump's fault we don't have heaven on earth yet, I guess.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I can't believe the left would resort to using "Pocohantas" as a racial slur.
If a tree falls in the woods...Is it a racial slur if there's no race there? :D Anyway, I wish the left still limited itself to just name-calling. Those were the good old days.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
One drop may have been enough to exclude someone from the KKK, or to identify a Jew to a Nazi interrogator, but one drop is apparently not going to be enough for a woman to claim parity with minority status in the New Democratic Party. As much as the MSM has tried to validate Warren’s claim, minorities themselves note that it is bogus.
When it comes to Identity politics, Warren is white as white can be. And white is a negative identity when it comes to the Democratic hierarchy that has emerged post Obama.
The more that Idenitity politics succeed, the more that whites do not really belong in the rainbow coalition.
Your place is in the back of the bus, Elizabeth Warren. That is what winning looks like.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I can't believe the left would resort to using "Pocohantas" as a racial slur.

Nope. I've never had a liberal ever insult me or my NDN heritage with a racial slur. Not once in my entire life have I ever had to confront a liberal for demeaning my heritage or NDNs in general. But I cannot say that about the majority of conservative Christians I have known over the years.

Upvote 0