Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, there were more mail-in votes than normal, due to covid restrictions, but that alone isn't evidence of massive fraud. You'd need to show that a significant number of those mail-in votes were fraudulent.

No one's been able to do that.
Nobody has been ALLOWED to do that. There were not just "more" mail in votes. Check the statistics against previous elections. Quite telling. But the good news is that they are being allowed to do that - slowly - after the fact. What many don't realize is that it is NOT over.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody. I'm just saying the safe door was open and the money is gone. It would seem reasonable to analyze the evidence and bring charges based on the results of that investigation. Are you not curious about who actually did it? Maybe it was an inside job and someone left the bank door open.
The courts and all the states and Congress looked at it and said the money wasn't locked in that safe in the beginning.

If it was an 'inside job', then quite a few elected and/or appointed officials were engaging in a massive fraud.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody has been ALLOWED to do that. There were not just "more" mail in votes. Check the statistics against previous elections. Quite telling. But the good news is that they are being allowed to do that - slowly - after the fact. What many don't realize is that it is NOT over.
More people voted than ever before. Obviously a fraud.:scratch:

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The courts and all the states and Congress looked at it and said the money wasn't locked in that safe in the beginning.
Actually, no. Those with political motivation are claiming all sorts of stuff, though - especially politicians. The courts generally took more of a "refusal to even hear the case" approach. But the good news is that this IS slowly going through the courts, It will take years, but we'll see how it goes, even though the horse was already let out of the barn. At least any new horsed may be able to be kept in.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More people voted than ever before. Obviously a fraud.:scratch:
Two things:
1. That's a caricature of part of it, but not the actual point.
2. Considering the quality of the "Basement" Biden campaign, yes, it is obviously a fraud.

• Useful
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Nobody has been ALLOWED to do that.

Not true. Every state has an agency that deals with elections and investigates voter fraud...usually the Secretary of State's office. Every state investigated where there were questions, and every state certified their election results.

There were not just "more" mail in votes. Check the statistics against previous elections. Quite telling.

More votes, mail-in or otherwise, isn't evidence of fraud. You need to show that a significantly large number of them were fraudulent. No one has been able to do that. Anywhere.

But the good news is that they are being allowed to do that - slowly - after the fact. What many don't realize is that it is NOT over.

Who is "they" exactly?

And I hate to break it to ya, but the election is over, and there's a new duly elected President. Even in the (highly unlikely) event they find evidence of fraud (wouldn't hold your breath), Trump is, and will remain, a former president.

-- A2SG, but hey, what are windmills for if not to tilt at......

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
And it's amazing how many of his cases that are touted as "another Trump loss" are reversed by higher courts.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, exactly, but it certainly isn't the election fraud cases.

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure what you're referring to, exactly, but it certainly isn't the election fraud cases.
It was a general statement about the whole Trump court experience during his presidency. Chearing a lower court ruling may be premature.

And regarding the election, I have little doubt there are cases yet to be filed, not necessarily by Trump, but by politicians and patriots in states where they really do want to get to the bottom of what happened in their state.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It was a general statement about the whole Trump court experience during his presidency. Chearing a lower court ruling may be premature.

And regarding the election, I have little doubt there are cases yet to be filed, not necessarily by Trump, but by politicians and patriots in states where they really do want to get to the bottom of what happened in their state.
I hate to break it to you, but it's over. Biden is President now. Any cases disputing the election will be dismissed as being moot at this point.

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hate to break it to you, but it's over. Biden is President now. Any cases disputing the election will be dismissed as being moot at this point.
Of course it's over. I'm not talking about who won. I'm talking about solidifying our election process for future elections. They should have done this after the 1960 election. Read that section here. It deals with the risks of fighting fraud at all costs. In Opinion: A rigged election's impossible? But how about Bush vs. Gore or Kennedy vs. Nixon?

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, no. Those with political motivation are claiming all sorts of stuff, though - especially politicians. The courts generally took more of a "refusal to even hear the case" approach. But the good news is that this IS slowly going through the courts, It will take years, but we'll see how it goes, even though the horse was already let out of the barn. At least any new horsed may be able to be kept in.
That's actually not the case. The courts took a "this is a case with nothing that requires the extreme relief being requested" approach. All cases have to pass a judicial smell test, which none did. Any cases with actual merit can get into court.

Bottom line: no evidence of massive, widespread vote/election fraud.

Election legal and certified.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Two things:
1. That's a caricature of part of it, but not the actual point.
2. Considering the quality of the "Basement" Biden campaign, yes, it is obviously a fraud.
The votes are in, counted and certified. The win to Biden.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's actually not the case. The courts took a "this is a case with nothing that requires the extreme relief being requested" approach. All cases have to pass a judicial smell test, which none did. Any cases with actual merit can get into court.

Bottom line: no evidence of massive, widespread vote/election fraud.

Election legal and certified.
I said, "refusal to even hear the case". You simply offered your take on WHY they refused to hear, in some cases. Thing is, there were a lot of cases. Did you see the spreadsheet I posted? My point was just summarizing what I saw in the spreadsheet. And cases are, after being modified to meet the objections of judges originally, are being resubmitted, or in some cases appealed, and in others, abandoned.

My point was really just a simple one. The most solid cases will see a trial and get results, even if those results are later challenged through appeal. My point is that this is not over and though it won't change the outcome of the last election, they may clean up future elections. That's really it.

• Useful
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I said, "refusal to even hear the case". You simply offered your take on WHY they refused to hear, in some cases. Thing is, there were a lot of cases. Did you see the spreadsheet I posted? My point was just summarizing what I saw in the spreadsheet. And cases are, after being modified to meet the objections of judges originally, are being resubmitted, or in some cases appealed, and in others, abandoned.

My point was really just a simple one. The most solid cases will see a trial and get results, even if those results are later challenged through appeal. My point is that this is not over and though it won't change the outcome of the last election, they may clean up future elections. That's really it.
Then you will understand why your contention that "My guy lost, so it must be fraud" didn't pass muster.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Useful
Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then you will understand why your contention that "My guy lost, so it must be fraud" didn't pass muster.
That's not my position. I've been on the losing side of a LOT of elections. I've never made the argument before. There is always "some" voter fraud. It's just part of the background noise. It was its wholesale application in broad daylight that is unnerving.

• Useful
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't argue with your statement. And your article touches on why I say the "best case scenario" is that the election was stolen. The alternative is frightening.
How was it stolen? Who conspired to commit fraud on the scale required to cause Trump to lose?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's not my position. I've been on the losing side of a LOT of elections. I've never made the argument before. There is always "some" voter fraud. It's just part of the background noise. It was its wholesale application in broad daylight that is unnerving.
Who committed and/or abetted "wholesale" vote fraud?

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How was it stolen? Who conspired to commit fraud on the scale required to cause Trump to lose?
Once it actually gets to the courts we'll find out. Stay tuned.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0