Parallel Universes

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
How can anyone know it was a time travel event? Are you suggesting God took Moses and Elijah out of their time period and brought them to the future. Why couldn't it be just where their spirits were at the then present time they were just made to appear?
Either could be true.

but bear in mind this is conspiracy theory subform, not a theology forum .. so either is just as likely.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since we don't know what's going on in the universe, we couldn't tell if there was any difference. So Really all we could gage are parallel earths.

There was a TV show called Fringe that had a parallel earth. In the parallel earth the World Trade Towers still stood. The Statue of Liberty was polished copper instead of the oxidize pale green version we have. All the characters had an alternate version of themselves that differed in various ways.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Since we don't know what's going on in the universe, we couldn't tell if there was any difference. So Really all we could gage are parallel earths.

There was a TV show called Fringe that had a parallel earth. In the parallel earth the World Trade Towers still stood. The Statue of Liberty was polished copper instead of the oxidize pale green version we have. All the characters had an alternate version of themselves that differed in various ways.

I remember the old slow "sliders" it was about parallel worlds too.

The one where France was the dominant culture instead of England was fairly surreal.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember the old slow "sliders" it was about parallel worlds too.

The one where France was the dominant culture instead of England was fairly surreal.
Oh yeah. I never saw it but I know about it. I think it's available on Pluto or Roku.

Upvote 0