Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I didn't say "faked by the devil" I said its false. There's a difference. Either this nun made it all up for the sake of attention or she did indeed experience her vision, but misunderstood it herself.
Akita was approved by the local bishop. Submitted to Rome for them to decide and they have not decided one way or the other yet. That's the core of it. No other pious comments about it matter either pro or con, by anyone other than the current local bishop or the appropriate Vatican office. It is approved every bit as much as Our Lady of Good Help in Wisconsin is, by the local bishop. Neither have been ruled upon by the Vatican.

I'm not a Marian apparition kind of guy normally. I don't hang on every word about Fatima or any other apparition. They seldom make waves inside my tiny brain. But this one I think is worthy of a small amount of consideration. Of course it is not required that any of us do that, but that is my opinion, and the opinion of the local bishop at the time. That local bishop addressed the concerns you have about her sanity or veracity.

Upvote 0