Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On October 13, 1973, the anniversary of Our Lady's last apparition at Fatima and the Miracle of the Sun, she reportedly appeared to Sister Agnes Sasagawa in a convent in Akita, Japan. Who in 1973 would see part of it unfolding today, 45 years later? Her warning was most dire.

As Sr. Agnes knelt in the chapel to pray the Rosary, Our Lady said:

Continued below.
http://m.ncregister.com/57944/b#.W5q8-0b3bCQ

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We need the Holy Spirit of God to be our Teacher and our Guide. So we can grown in wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

- Akita apparition, October 13, 1973

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Her final word were: "Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary." It is not enough just to pray if we do not understand. We need the Holy Spirit of God to Teach us and Guide us in our understanding of what the Words mean. Eph 1:18a "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened"

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Her final word were: "Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary." It is not enough just to pray if we do not understand. We need the Holy Spirit of God to Teach us and Guide us in our understanding of what the Words mean. Eph 1:18a "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened"

Very very true!
But keep in mind the Third Glorious Mystery is the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, so we are meditating upon the gifts of the Spirit, asking for guidance from the Holy Spirit, offering prayers of gratitude for how the Holy Spirit is alive in our lives, and much much more when we deeply pray this Mystery of the Rosary

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
On October 13, 1973, the anniversary of Our Lady's last apparition at Fatima and the Miracle of the Sun, she reportedly appeared to Sister Agnes Sasagawa in a convent in Akita, Japan. Who in 1973 would see part of it unfolding today, 45 years later? Her warning was most dire.

Continued below.
http://m.ncregister.com/57944/b#.W5q8-0b3bCQ
I have never been the most Marian of Catholics, but Akita, that grabbed me several years ago. And now it's happened, with only the sacking of altars and churches still to come.

Reactions: Mark_Sam
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very very true!
But keep in mind the Third Glorious Mystery is the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, so we are meditating upon the gifts of the Spirit, asking for guidance from the Holy Spirit, offering prayers of gratitude for how the Holy Spirit is alive in our lives, and much much more when we deeply pray this Mystery of the Rosary
Yes we are to meditate on the gifts of the spirit: "wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord." Also we are to have the Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness & Self Control.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have never been the most Marian of Catholics, but Akita, that grabbed me several years ago. And now it's happened, with only the sacking of altars and churches still to come.
That's been happening with the closing of parishes all over the place.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Our Lady actually began what she told Sr. Agnes with these words:

As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity,...

A terrible, dreadful warning it is. At Fatima Our Lady also warned of the possibility various nations will be annihilated. Our Mother told us her children the equivalent of “not to play with fire.” But did we listen. She reminded us with strong words at Akita. Have we listened?"
quoted from the article.

JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY,
by St.Faustina

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (848)

Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire lives as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior. At that last hour, a soul has nothing with which to defend itself except My mercy. Happy is the soul that during its lifetime immersed itself in the Fountain of Mercy, because justice will have no hold on it. (1075)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers.

The Blessed Virgin Mary to St. Faustina

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

Some of the altars are already sacked when they allow rainbow flags and other desecration's to happen.

This at St. Francis Xavier parish in NYC

francisxavierrainbowflag.jpg

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single

Because of the disharmony it creates within the trinity. This heterodox notion that the will of the father is somehow separated and different from the sons is clearly a breach with early Christian doctrine of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Some of the altars are already sacked when they allow rainbow flags and other desecration's to happen.

This at St. Francis Xavier parish in NYC

francisxavierrainbowflag.jpg

We should do as the orthodox does whenever things like this happens in a church, they demolish the church and build a new one instead.
The old one has to go as it's been desecrated.

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Because of the disharmony it creates within the trinity. This heterodox notion that the will of the father is somehow separated and different from the sons is clearly a breach with early Christian doctrine of God.

I can't see why this is so.
I don't think the Akita apparition is faked by the devil, as he'd be the last person to warn us of his own infiltration into the Church.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
  • Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Self sacked.

I was thinking more of this:
mass-in-ruined-bombed-church.jpg

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I can't see why this is so.
I don't think the Akita apparition is faked by the devil, as he'd be the last person to warn us of his own infiltration into the Church.

I didn't say "faked by the devil" I said its false. There's a difference. Either this nun made it all up for the sake of attention or she did indeed experience her vision, but misunderstood it herself.

Upvote 0