Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

The third message was communicated on October 13, 1973. It was also claimed that the statue became animate for an extended period, a phenomenon witnessed by several nuns.[7] The contents of the third message were:

My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you... As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity... the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead... Each day recite the prayer of the rosary. With the rosary pray for the Pope, bishops and the priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres... churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them. With courage, speak to your superior... It is Bishop Ito, who directs your community. You have still something to ask? Today is the last time that I will speak to you in living voice. From now on you will obey the one sent to you and your superior... I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach.[6]

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

The third message was communicated on October 13, 1973. It was also claimed that the statue became animate for an extended period, a phenomenon witnessed by several nuns.[7] The contents of the third message were:
This seemed way way too crazy to think reputable a mere generation ago. Not so crazy now.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure that this particular prophecy sounded pretty outlandish back in early half of the 19th century, as well. (Comments in parentheses mine.)

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way:

There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. (Fallout and smoke from a nuclear war? Volcanic activity? Asteroid strike?) Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence (radioactivity?) which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness (Due to the destruction of the power grids?), except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. (Again: fallout?) During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm sure that this particular prophecy sounded pretty outlandish back in early half of the 19th century, as well. (Comments in parentheses mine.)

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way:
I’m still a bit skeptical of this one. Fallout is a possibility, and much of it has very short half-life. But it is also pretty hard gamma. So mere staying inside, and not deeper down in some hole seems ineffective.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m still a bit skeptical of this one. Fallout is a possibility, and much of it has very short half-life. But it is also pretty hard gamma. So mere staying inside, and not deeper down in some hole seems ineffective.
True; but as with all things pertaining to nuclear weapons, the effects you will experience depend a great deal on your proximity to the weapon's detonation point.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
True; but as with all things pertaining to nuclear weapons, the effects you will experience depend a great deal on your proximity to the weapon's detonation point.
I would be ash.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No cell phones will be possible.
If grids are gone.

This was in 1700-1800's
No possibly way she would know nuclear weapons, or atomic for that matter.

End of world been scoffed at as the time of Noah and Jesus said just like the time of Noah they will laugh and scoff.

The ones who survive will have to be possibly religious engineers, scientists and what not to clean things up or know how. :scratch:
And priests and such will have to survive for the Church.

It maybe the last 'catastrophe' til the final end end.

WHO knew in 1973 Bishops would oppose Bishops etc

Upvote 0