• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Our Great Upcoming Battle That Will Determine EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by Gideons300, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Gideons300

Gideons300 Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.

+1,101
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others

That title ought to get things rolling a little bit, LOL.

So Gids, what are you talking about? What battle? My battle is already won.

And my response is a question.

Is you life revealing that victory to an outside observer? Ouch, huh?

I fully realize how hard it is for most to see now what I am sharing, but very soon it will get much. much more real. I promise. You see, God is not lying when He tells us that we really are new creatures. Oh, we nod with our heads alright. Yup. But we do not believe it. Not to where it actually works as promised. Not yet. ☺️

The vast majority of Christians are still (with few precious exceptions) walking in their old nature. Why? Because that benefits of our new nature is not automatic. It has to be put on.
    Whoa.

Do you see? It is not enough to agree with it mentally. That is tree of the knowledge of good and evil stuff. It must be a heart transaction with God, where you put off your old man by faith, confessing that it is no longer you who live, but Christ who lives in you. Ah…. there’s the tree of life!

We, every single one of us who are true sheep, the elect of God, are about to be awakened to who we truly are, who we were since the day we were first saved. We are about to experience the mother of all paradigm shifts. LOL. Amazing days are ahead.

However,, between those days and this, a battle looms. Your battle. Your battle for control with your old nature, an imposter sitting on your throne up til now as you, hoping you never finally see the truth that actually sets you free, that makes you a victorious overcomer. For some, the battle will be quick. For others, it will be a bloodbath. And there will be no avoiding it.

Listen, I pray if you are reading this, that you really listen to the words I am sharing. This is not "my opinion". God has told me to speak. So I speak. Truth. His truth. Ears open? Heart laid bare? Then hear this. Grasp what I am about to tell you.

You are not him, brother. Sister, that old you is not you. She died.

Ever since the early rain dried up, for the last 1900 hundred years or so, we as His true church have been like a zombie army of Lazuruses, miraculously raised from the dead, but still bound in our grave clothes of unbelief. What will make us wake up? Developing a hatred for the old us is a good place to start. ☺️

This battle is between the new you, the one you truly are at your core, the one God actually will change and fill with fruits, the one who actually can walk as an overcomer and the old you, the carnal you, the DEAD you, the you who likes the liberty of ignoring the ways of escape God has promised to give us when tempted Sadly, for most of those 1900 years, we have been earthbound, carnal and divided, heirs yes, but under tutors. We have been imprisoned in our lukewarmness and lack of real passion for our God, trapped by our unbelief into thinking God’s grace can forgive, but actually set free… free indeed? C’mon. Get real. Well, all I can say is our reality is about to be rocked!

May hearts be opened to the truth and fall on the rock and be broken. We must choose…. Us or Him in us. And it will be a fight to the death.

Blessings,

Gideon

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+6,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm still working on it.

3. Monk Brendan

Monk Brendan Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,707
    United States
    Melkite Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    The only "outside observer" i care about is God.

Not you.

4. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,413
    Christian
    Married
    I don't know you. Never heard of you. Things that when "God told me to say". I must weigh it with the word. Thank you.. it helps..uplifts.. encourages. Again thank you. I believe the reason each of us are here.. no other could have made it. God put us each here for a reason.. right where we are...for His glory.

Like my sister said.. I am working on it.. but praise GOD my Father is IN ME.. and ALL things are possible for me. I have HIS peace.. I have His joy .. I have His strength.. I have His armor.. I will not be moved. and I will stand.. and again I will stand. To put on that NEW man..which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Thanks :)