Jan 12, 2007
✟136,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I've been a part of CF for about eleven years now, so I consider some of you close enough to break this news.

While down in El Salvador, I proposed to my girlfriend and she said, "yes". I'm engaged!

Her name is Yanira. She has an eighteen-month old son named Josue (pronounced ho-sway) and dad left a long time ago. Please pray for us as we navigate the US's visa process. She's open to Orthodoxy saying that when she's here she'll go to whatever church I go to.

EDIT: There are some members of my family who are opposed to the relationship since she's from a foreign country. They will be told once the visa is approved. Pray for them too.

Thank you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've been a part of CF for about eleven years now, so I consider some of you close enough to break this news.

While down in El Salvador, I proposed to my girlfriend and she said, "yes". I'm engaged!

Her name is Yanira. She has an eighteen-month old son named Josue (pronounced ho-sway) and dad left a long time ago. Please pray for us as we navigate the US's visa process. She's open to Orthodoxy saying that when she's here she'll go to whatever church I go to.

Thank you.
Congratulations! And prayers for you all. :)

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

EDIT: There are some members of my family who are opposed to the relationship since she's from a foreign country. They will be told once the visa is approved. Pray for them too.

Thank you.

That's awesome man! Congratulations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,791.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Another one bites the dust! (kidding)
Reminds me of a young woman who was frustrated by her aunts who would say to her at every family wedding they attended, "You're next, you're next."
She finally got them to stop by repeating the same thing to them at every funeral they attended ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums