The Corn Desert
✟8,319.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now you should understand my question about your presuppositions.:D

Oz

No, I don't. I didn't take presuppositions of my current views TO scripture or subject matter. I came away FROM scripture with my current views. And they remain subject to change according to truth revealed and my correction.

I held to the Original Sin doctrine for many years like everyone else. After being lost because of orthodox Godhead doctrine, I decided to work through all the major doctrines myself in deep prayer and fasting. Orthodox Godhead doctrine formulation is inadequate. Original Sin is inadequate. The various dichotomies like Calvinism and Arminianism are inadequate. The entirety of orthodoxy has been Ideologized to a point of indoctrination beyond Theology.

Why have you not engaged any subject matter? And why don't you address your own presuppositions of Original Sin?

Since you're pressed for time, just give two paragraphs sometime in the next two days of exactly what happened to Adam and specifically how that was conveyed to all of mankind. I generally agree THAT it happened. I want a vehement advocate of the Original Sin doctrine to clearly delineated the "how".

If you are an imminent PhD writing a dissertation on Jesus as a man, this should be a simple matter. This is what He came to lay down His life (psuche) for. Don't we need to know what a "sin nature" is? Don't we need to know "how" we are by nature the children of wrath?

I've spent 13 years digging it all out of the Word. I'd like to hear something besides Augustinian inference from someone else.

Upvote 0