Aug 21, 2008
Missouri, the show me state!
✟16,657.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Even if being a Hindu is who they are?

You're suggesting that a Muslim man, living in a Muslim world, surrounded by a Muslim family and Muslim friends, who is trying to follow Jesus, should live a life identical to a high school kid going to private school in the Bible belt? I just don't see the logic behind that.

In my own experience, the Christians that I know in India live lives that are very different than I live, over here in America. Are you saying that one of us is wrong, and one of us is right? How can you tell which? They have Biblical support for their lifestyle, and I have what I believe to be Biblical support for mine. I'm sure that if we were in the same culture, our lives would look more similar, but that's simply not the case.

That would depend on what you are classifying a Christian life to be.

One thing to think about though, Christians all over the world are hated for one reason, and that is because we are not of this world. We are to set ourselves aside, to become holy; when you accomplish that, you will not at all resemble the culture that you are surrounded by.

A Christian life is a life of service to God; He will lead your paths, and in that you will become the servant of many.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.