Nossa-the-Lame

Strider of the Pope
Mar 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
✟9,241.00
Faith
Christian
Pray4Isrel said:
:o Oops... Vito, uh, we need to come up wid anodder plan here...

Yeah, your gonna need a new plan to.....eh what did you need it for again? I thought we were gonna have a Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct tourney?

Pray4Isrel said:
He ain't dead, yet, I am back in Part 1 ;)

He died in part 1! Just near the end, so are you at the begining like when the wedding is going on? I need to know these things! :help:

Pray4Isrel said:
I'll take some too... :yum:

Oh yeah, lets get the whole deli some onion rings! :yum: Hey we need more ketchup! I'll go get 'em.

Upvote 0

Nossa-the-Lame

Strider of the Pope
Mar 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
✟9,241.00
Faith
Christian
Henaynei said:
* Henaynei likes tatar sauce on her onion rings, please ---- I know, just let me eat them and ignore me, ok ? LOL

Ok ok, I will getcha your tarter sauce, and your horse-raddish too Katydid! Looks like we got an audience eh Erin? I surely hope your not a sore loser ;) ...cause I am :p j/k

Upvote 0

Nossa-the-Lame

Strider of the Pope
Mar 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
✟9,241.00
Faith
Christian
Anyways, while we wait....I am going to go. It is late and I need all my energy....no not for the battle royal! Mostly for school, and to enjoy Judge Judy! Anyways I will be back...terminator style!

*Walks out while putting on his Matrix style sunglasses and quikcly takes off the "Kerry Rocks!" bandana* Shalom all!

Upvote 0
Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
✟22,847.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Pray4Isrel said:
ROFL!!!! I so totally knew you would be the first one to see this and point it out!!!!!!!
Heeeeeeheeeeeeeeee!!! :D
So, is it some thing you put on your head to look like you have cat ears? Like Josie and the Pussycats?

As long as you don't buy a tail to go with it, I guess you're alright. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray4Isrel said:
We'd better have ice cream here! :thumbsup:
LOL - the icecream is over on the other side - over there, the dairy side - see, over under the hagen daz sign?;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,471.44
Faith
Messianic
A group of chess enthusiasts took over a table by the door and there was more of them standing in the hall way next to the table discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, Uncle Hiram came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,471.44
Faith
Messianic
ROAST LOIN OF VEAL WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
Yield: Serves 6

3 lb./1.5 kg veal loin roast
Olive oil
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, cut into slivers
Mushroom Sauce:

1 tsp./5 ml olive oil
1 tsp./5 ml pareve marg. (butter)
1 cup/250 ml thinly sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup/50 ml dry white wine
1 cup/250 ml whipping cream (Rich's Cream)
Salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper
2 tsp/10 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 450F/230C.

Rub the veal with oil and season with salt and pepper. Using the point of a sharp knife, make small incisions in the surface of the meat and insert the slivers of garlic into the incisions.

Put the veal in a shallow roasting pan and place in the preheated oven. Roast for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350F/180C and continue cooking for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound/40 minutes per kilogram).

To make the sauce, saute the mushrooms in the oil and (butter) margarine in a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes, until they are brown. Add the wine and the roasting pan juices to the mushrooms and stir until well blended. Add the Rich's cream to the mushrooms, stir until well blended and reduce by simmering over medium heat until the sauce thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Carve the veal into 1/2 inch/1.5cm thick slices. Serve on warm plates. Spoon the sauce over and sprinkle with the parsley.

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
visionary said:
A group of chess enthusiasts took over a table by the door and there was more of them standing in the hall way next to the table discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, Uncle Hiram came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

^_^

Upvote 0

Nossa-the-Lame

Strider of the Pope
Mar 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
✟9,241.00
Faith
Christian
visionary said:

^_^ :blush: ^_^ :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.