Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
April 23rd, 2006 9:34pm:

i descided to have spicy ribs. put some cayanne pepper, chilli pepper on it. let it bake in water with jalpenos and pequin peppers and add some hickory barbecue sauce with beer and milk waiting to help me get to redemption. tonight's drinks of choice? 2 percent milk and Molson Canada (not mixed), with Pepcid AC waiting for emergency.

i can't break the ribs to bake them...they are frozen too hard. so i had the idea of a quesadilla. my fiancee told me to put sour cream in it awhile back in conversation [pause....i need more milk....]

so i get the bright idea of putting 4 jalpenos in the blender, 20 pequin peppers and a quarter of a green pepper to chop it all up. then use a bag and a half of cheese, and nearly half a container of sour cream.

well to my surprise, the tortilla isn't big enough. so instead of a quesadilla, fate is, a footballesuqe taco.

so i bake it.

put it on the plate, it's too big. the inside fall on the kitchen floor. so i find the old microwave tray. it helps some. so i'm sitting down and realizing i can't type and eat this thing at the same time. so for a dinner tray, i grab a moving tub, and a bath towel. gotta go first class ya know?

so i eat it. it's been roughly a 30 min. later for me to eat a TACO. my throat is on fire, i'm getting ready to start another beer and i have my third cup of milk waiting, while the pepcid ac is still there in case of an emergency. i still have two slices, almost in the shape of floria, and about as big as California.

my fiancee has said this as a nickname for me. "Go Big or Go Home Joe." tonight i proved her words true as i always do. it's actually really good, and needless to say...no ribs tonight.

kids do not try this at home. you'll believe in the flames of hell immediately if you do.

zoziw

a mari usque ad mare
Jun 28, 2003
✟11,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:)

Great story, I hope you recover.

The last time I mixed Pepcid with Molson I got a rash on my face.

This is creating a bit of a problem because I have some mild heartburn tonight but am watching the Stanley Cup playoffs and would really like a beer.

Might be a rough night if I take the beer and pass on the Pepcid. Of course, my team is down 2 goals after the first, so the beer might not be optional.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
zoziw said:
:)

Great story, I hope you recover.

The last time I mixed Pepcid with Molson I got a rash on my face.

This is creating a bit of a problem because I have some mild heartburn tonight but am watching the Stanley Cup playoffs and would really like a beer.

Might be a rough night if I take the beer and pass on the Pepcid. Of course, my team is down 2 goals after the first, so the beer might not be optional.

thank you for the warning on the Pepcid. i'll rough it out.

btw, i put the last piece in the fridge. i'll put it in the oven later...whew.

Upvote 0