[open] Pregnant women - a place to chat! (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildByGrace

Isn't God's grace the best !!!
Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'm glad i logged on here - i'd completely forgottn i was going to try a few things out iro the ms. I've been going mad with it. Last week i helped out at a kids club with my church (the kids were on a vacation from school) and i just felf so wretched all the time. I don't know how i managed to get thorugh the week. Plus i had loads of people asking me if we were going to have any more kids - i managed to evade the question!!!!!

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am still working and getting sick of people questioning me about why I am still working! I have 7 weeks left, I am not on bed rest, I am going to work to help care for my family, I only work 4 hours a day, and I am sitting 99% of the time. I drive a school bus for spec ed, not stressful at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

beehoney

Pressing toward the mark
Sep 30, 2005
✟32,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not long to go now Pegasus! We decided to leave the baby's room for now. She'll spend her first 6 months in our room so we just need to shove our furniture closer to the wall to make room for her cot. I plan to wash and iron her clothes this week too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOL. I just folded like 6 loads of laundry tonight, and not a single baby thing. Hubby had been doing laundry and kept pileing it in baskets, then when he found out I had folded all of it, he was like "I could have done some of that tomorrow", the stuff has been sitting there for at least 2 days! I am supposed to be taking it easy since I have been having contractions for the past three weeks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.