Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
I was gonna say babycenter, but ^^ beat me to it.

They even have a bunch of messageboards, even ones dedicated to Christians... but I haven't been there for years.

They'll send you weekly updates (if you sign up for an account) and it will tell you what state of development your fetus is at and what to be expecting, and the emails continue even after the child has been born.

It's really cool, and they have a lot of articles to read.

Upvote 0

~Mrs. A2J~

According to your faith will it be done to you
Aug 13, 2004
South Texas
Visit site
✟10,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah BabyCenter is the one. I've been on there since I was pregnant with our daughter 5.5 years ago. When you do get pregnant you can join a "Birth Club Board" so you can talk with other people who are going through the same things with you at the same time.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
I'm enjoying Baby Center because they send a "what baby is doing now" update each week and "what you may be experiencing." Plus, it's a great place to find names:)
Beth -

Gracefaith has already decided that she's going to name her child, "Squishy". :D

Upvote 0

gracefaith

Faith...Hope...Love
Sep 26, 2004
Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
Beth -

Gracefaith has already decided that she's going to name her child, "Squishy". :D
Don't make fun of it! How could I give something that looks like a microscopic coffee bean a name like 'Alexander' or 'Olivia'? Right now, it's just a 'Squishy'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.