Open and shut doors

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah that's where we are different, I have read the bible and can say anyway I don't have that much knowledge of the book, and that's the point of why I said the bible has multiple layers of meaning, but you claim to be a teacher. The false prophet things are not old drama, it's serious stuff. Because while you don't claim prophethood anymore you are still trying to TEACH, and for that you simply don't have any credibility.

NLT James 3:1 Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Jesus doesn't want us to mollycoddle with false apostles, as He makes clear here:

Revelation 2:2

[...] I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

I don't necessarily think you are wicked but you do presume to teach and from the prophet past I can presume you are false. That's even more clear when you say things like bad things will happen to those who critisize you.

And PS

My username refers to lutheran german, not luther anger man.

I have no idea what u are talking about and where u are getting ur information from. I am a prophet of God. Never denounced it. Ever. My org blog is still up and now I have an external one too with the EXACT SAME information and check out the web addy and title while ur at it. I haven't made any recent posts to my blogs bc I've been moving but I've found that many people here are like u. They run their mouths a whole lot, talk a lot of junk never hearing how crazy they sound at times, but in the end they don't know much about the spirit world or their Bible so it is ABSOLUTELY pointless to conduct a conversation on this matter. That's the lesson I learned from that OP thread. Apart from the former, people just don't know how to keep their composure or remain in control of their emotions for the most part (like I do) and that's how that thread got shut down. It was NOT bc of me. It was bc of how everyone else - in their limited understanding - conducted themselves in that thread and they all know who they are. Thank them for that. Also, I later discovered this was the wrong subforum too. If I cared to debate this issue AGAIN I would do it elsewhere on the boards. But I don't care. Why? Bc for me, it felt like an expert battling an apprentice the entire time. It was such a futile exercise. Very little was accomplished, so I see no point in rehashing it.

So when it came to my about me blog, I took it down for a couple of days to "tweak it" a little bit but there were NO major changes whatsoever bc there is NO ONE here - make sure, Luther, that u include urself with that number so that there's no making this mistake again - that I am trying to appease. From that OP thread I could tell people lacked a LOT of understanding, so I added in a few more lines about Satan and deleted one to two sentences bc another prophet of God suggested it. Couple of days later, it went back up and hasn't moved since.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i think we are all different and have different paths God leads us on. He will talk differently to each of us. Some will be timid shy and conservative others will be in a brutal fight for the gospel. We will all be spoken too differently and stil at the same time similarly. If it contains a love for other people and a desire to help someone turn from sin towards Jesus ..its from God.

Lots of things happen in christian lives not in the bible but they are all from God. God controls all things.

Love this post. I AM I AM. God commissions everything under the sun is what I always say.

I am about to go to the store...

I am from GA...

I am about to wash my car...

Are you a prophet of God? I AM. LOL
Every time someone opens their mouth to breathe it is bc God commissioned it. I guess that's why the Bible says this: Matthew 4:4, Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ” God is something else.

Unpacking. My new Sanyo 64 inch flat screen didn't survive the trip. :doh:I'll live.

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@ Spirit, yep, I agree. I already have a game plan. My daughter and I are each going to start a new blog once I finish moving in. It is going to be called the Bible Project and we are going to blog about what we read each night (one chapter at a time) until we've finished the whole book. It will be my third time reading it straight through and it will be her first time. She's 9 now. I think is a great way to get her familiar with it and it will help us bond but more importantly I want her to evolve in the things of Christ and this will make it fun. If anyone wants to utilize this suggestion, feel free.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jonahthesign

Jan 20, 2011
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not attacking and I'm not pooring out spite. I'm actually just making an honest observation and stating my opinion, whether I'm agreeing or not, you don't have the authority to tell me otherwise to move on or whatever. I'm sorry you feel that I am attacking you but I'm not. Or do you feel that I'm acting in a spiteful way because I'm not in agreement? If anything if I respond in disagreement, it's because truth has not been told and it's been laid on my heart to speak the truth. I'm not afraid to speak boldly for Christ and his word.

BTW, these verses doesn't prove your experience is right for anyone else and witnessing is what Jesus told us to do in Matt 28:19-20. Which is to spread the gospel to all nations. What is his gospel? The death, burial, resurrection of Christ.

mg, you're really transparent and your whole lifestyle is in disagreement with God. It's not because truth has not been told here at all. You're on a mission here because of your anger and resentment carried over from another thread.

The verses I provided prove God was talking to me. I pass on my experience in case it may be useful to others, very simple. Right or wrong, it's my experience and there's no 'danger' in testing it in anyone's life. It was about witnessing and prayer, really - don't lie against the truth and say you're not attacking.

The bible has accounts of demonized people who 'confessed' with their mouths that Jesus was the Son of God.

Luke 8:28
When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Acts 16:16And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Upvote 0

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I personally don't feel it is spite or an attack but this trend -which everyone in this thread is commenting on - is starting to appear irrational to me.

no one except you and Jonah has commented on my rebuttal. A rebuttal is what makes a debate interesting. The last part is your opinion and they only thing I can do is accept it. Moving on.

U make this statement a lot in ur posts whenever u personally feel something is not "scripturally sound" or when no one else agrees with you. However, u admit that u haven't read the entire Bible either (ie What is his gospel? The death, burial, resurrection of Christ) so the quoted text is an oxymoron.

I certainly do not make this statement in a lot of my post when something is not scripturally sound and I don't have to when the statements speak for themselves most of the time. If it's against the bible, then I'm stepping in. Why? Because it's been laid on my heart to do so and believe me, I'm not a confrontational person and claim up quickly when confronted unless pushed. I haven't been pushed with the exception of my post to you a few days ago.

No I haven't read the entire bible. The bible is one of my favorite books because of it's history, life lessons, the story of Jesus and his gospel, the references to the end times, etc but in the 9 1/2 years that I been saved, I also repeat a lot of books. As of now, I'm in John, I haven't been successful in finishing because I've been skipping around. Sometimes, I'll go over what was taught in church service or bible study. Not reading the entire bible doesn't mean I'm a bad Christian or whatever.

The gospel of Christ (I don't remember if I posted scripture to defend the argument) but it is the "death, burial, resurrection of Christ" That's why it bothers me (and this is just my opinion, mind you) the way "gospel" has been thrown around, especially if it has nothing to do with Christ. No, I haven't used an oxymoron, I stated the truth.

What u call "witnessing," and "passion for Christ," contradicts a lot of other people's definitions - especially mine. "The truth," u speak conflicts with "the truth," I speak in a number of ways, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. However, notice anything different? Refusing to relent, becoming aggressive, and accosting posters who aren't swayed by ur input or opinions doesn't make you a better Christian than the next and it doesn't work for conversion purposes either... unless that's what ur God told u.... but my God told me just the opposite and I thought that was wise advice so I'm passing it on.

Ok, ok....I understand what you're saying but I haven't contradicted myself at all. My information, my help comes from the bible itself, the infallable word of God. I don't live for man, I live for God. Yes, I'm still a work-in-progress and so are you. None of us have arrived yet in being perfect. None of us is righteous either, or perfect, or good. The only one in history that is good and righteous is Christ himself because he was sinless.

If I continue to post the truth, it's because it's my job, my right, my passion to spread the true gospel of Christ from the bible. That's the only doctrine that should be trusted. Notice that I have stated my opinions but also backed everything up with the correct scripture and have not thrown scriptures out that doesn't support at the moment. I have not forced anyone to accept the truth, I haven't forced anyone to comply with what I'm saying. However, you have threaten me from the beginning that I need to repent and comply with what you're saying. How hypocritical of you to call me out when you do the same thing?

My God is the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob; who is the God of my salvation. The author and finisher of all creation and of my faith. The God who took on human flesh and dwelled among us and died for us on that rugged cross; that was resurrected on the 3rd day like he promised. My God is the holy comforter that lives inside me, leading and guiding my footsteps. My God is the Godhead 3 in one, Father, Son, Holy Spirit. My God is the one that will take his children from this earth before the great tribulation. My God will judge me and the rest of my brethen at the judgment seat of Christ. My God has a place for me in paradise with him. This is only God I serve and he and he alone directs my footsteps.

Very first sentence of the OP: It has been in my experience...IMHO, it seems like "witnessing," is exactly what she was earnestly doing before u interrupted her, and I think these antics are about to derail yet another thread so I thought I'd say something.

I didn't interrupted OP, please look up definitions to words before you state them (that's just friendly advice, not to be mean or spiteful) Posting is not interrupting. Now, if we were together and I cut across her then I'll own up to the accusation of interrupting.

I have to disagree, sharing an experience that is your opinion is not witnessing. Yes, God can use the experiences he has given to be a witness to someone as a way to open the door to share the gospel. But, anytime the gospel of Christ, the plan of salvation is given then that is witnessing, because you're sharing and introducing that person to Christ that may not know him.

Ok you have your opinion and I'm going to respect it because that's what adults are suppose to do but I'll be frank with you, you're doing the same things you have accused me of. How is that ok? So, we as adults are suppose to own our mistakes. I've owned plenty of mine because guess what, I'm not perfect.

For the record, I personally don't agree with her stance on this issue, but that's not a license to turn into an overzealous bible thumper. I simply replied I never get dreams like that and moved on bc I know we are all on different levels in our walk with Christ. That means there are others out there who might be able to receive guidance from this message and that's the most important thing to keep in mind when ministering or witnessing.

There is no such thing as a different level in our walk with Christ. The bible tells us all how we as the body of Christ should walk. I understand if you don't agree on my stance, that's fine. I don't really care if you agree or not but I'm going to tell the truth about the gospel of Christ. If others will receive guidance from OP's tip and it's scripturally sound and it's Christ related, then sure, I would have agreed and cheered on; but that's not the case here. Maybe her experiences about someone or herself, seeing doors (I'm just going off the top of my rememberance here) open and closing concerning one's salvation, then maybe that dream meant that the dreamer needs to witness the gospel to anyone and everyone. (so I'll give her mad props for suggestion that) but other than that, it doesn't mean that if I dream of a door opening that someone will be saved or if a door closes that someone will refuse the gospel. That's not right to speculate something like that. Leading someone to Christ is serious business that should not be taken lightly.

Oh, good Lord! ROFL! Luther is after me!!! I'm so scared!!! :sohappy:
Ok you've just used the Lord's name in vain sweetheart.

Upvote 0

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
mg, you're really transparent and your whole lifestyle is in disagreement with God. It's not because truth has not been told here at all. You're on a mission here because of your anger and resentment carried over from another thread.

The verses I provided prove God was talking to me. I pass on my experience in case it may be useful to others, very simple. Right or wrong, it's my experience and there's no 'danger' in testing it in anyone's life. It was about witnessing and prayer, really - don't lie against the truth and say you're not attacking.

The bible has accounts of demonized people who 'confessed' with their mouths that Jesus was the Son of God.

Wow you were up early. I'm at work, so that's why I'm up, lol.

If that's the way you feel about me, then ok. Doesn't fraze me. I slept ok last night. I don't any resentment or anger from the last thread. That's not my deal to hold on to petty arguments. My relationship with God is great and when I have falling out of fellowship with him, then I'll do what 1 John 1:9 says "if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" So even if I was coming at you or anyone with anger and resentment, don't you think as a believer that I would have known it? Bottom line is I'm not angry or holding anything against you or anyone. I don't feel like a heart attack today from that kind of stress.

It is what it is. You believe what you want to believe and likewise with me. However, please don't accusing me of lying and attacking if I have stated that I wasn't. I can come back and accuse you of the same but I'm not going to. I"m going to be an adult here, may I suggest you do the same.

Let me ask you a geniune question. Do you believe and confess that Jesus came in the flesh to die for our sins? And do you believe he is part of the trinity as God the Son?

Enjoy your day!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Love this post. I AM I AM. God commissions everything under the sun is what I always say.

I am about to go to the store...

I am from GA...

I am about to wash my car...

Are you a prophet of God? I AM. LOL
Every time someone opens their mouth to breathe it is bc God commissioned it. I guess that's why the Bible says this: Matthew 4:4, Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ” God is something else.

Unpacking. My new Sanyo 64 inch flat screen didn't survive the trip. :doh:I'll live.

Now, this is just a geniune question for you AJ. Do you believe that Jesus came in the flesh and that he is the 2nd member of the trinity, as God the Son?

Also, have any of your prophecies have not come to pass?

(like I said, I'm not attacking, flaming but just curious)

Upvote 0

lutherangerman

Jan 30, 2009
Eppendorf, Germany
✟17,788.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Aj, I find you are dangerous to the other christians here. I read your blog again and was so dismayed. You STILL think you are a prophet and apostle. And that with new age stuff. You took down that kundalini stuff but kept all the other crap and unholiness. How can you hope to survive a genuine christian examination? And are you not afraid of God at all? Just read the books of the Old Testament, how upset God was about the false prophets, so much that the God who is love rained fire on them! Instead you make a big deal about having read through the bible twice. Don't you see how laughable that is? So many christians read through the bible. You know what, I have known muslims who read through the bible. You know why they still don't know the truth? Because they don't listen to the church for interpretation. There are so many things one can get wrong when studying the bible without the help of the church (other christians). From Harold Camping and Benny Hinn nonsense to the more dangerous heresies like Arianism and the like. Paul wrote so much about people like you and warned everyone in the church about false prophets and their influence. You sincerely need to repent of this thing, sincerely. God IS love and He will forgive you too, but only if you listen to sincere christians who know Jesus and who know the teachings of the church without which no true christianity is possible. You know what, fortunately I have known a true prophet. And so I know what a prophet is in christianity. It is not about high and mighty people who use their own reason to erect new doctrine but about gentle and humble people who simply have a gift for clarifying and explaining scripture so that weaker souls can understand it too. I went with a problem to this prophet once and she prayed and sought God AN ENTIRE NIGHT just for me. Are you like that? Do you really devote yourself to those who come to you? Instead you think you are above criticism and regard any complaint as a flame. And then there's the old stuff what you call old drama, what you haven't really repented of at all. For example the bs about us being in danger when we don't listen to you. You are not a person with genuine authority here. You are not God's mouthpiece. And until you repent of that I will not dine with you here like with all other christian brothers and sisters. I do have a heart for the lost but I need to defend the others here, you are a harmful influence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
@MG, not responding to any of ur posts. It just seemed like a lot went over ur head. I know it will go nowhere soon beyond that point. And I saw three people (including myself) commenting about ur behavior. Not two. That's saying a lot.

What type of responses did you want? I've responded as soon as I saw your posts and have answered them respectfully. If someone commented about behavior procedures then that is what a moderator is for. However, when someone attacks me, I'm going to call you out. That's just my personality when pushed. Other than that, it doesn't say anything other than you hashing out old drama that you have gotten on me and Luther and anyone else about, especially when you just stated that there were more than 2 that commented. Again, how hypocritical of you? Why waste time counting the people that have commented? Who cares? What's done is done. Want a gold medal for bringing that up.

You know that old saying "You can dish it but can't take it"

I know who I am in Christ and I don't care about man's opinion of me and if you're relationship with Christ is solid as you have stated, then you shouldn't care either. Why is it all of a sudden wrong to post to a thread? Sounds like a personal problem if you're that parnoid about the post being in strife or anything that is negative.

I sincerely hope that you truly come to a saving knowledge of Christ before it's too late.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Flishvick07

Feb 11, 2011
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anyways, this is how the cookie crumbles lol. The doors dream has "symbolically" happened with me aswell, however its not doors specifically. To me, its like an oppurtunity has been opened, just like it is in scripture, when its closed, the opurtunity is gone or you shouldn't even go that way.

Arj's past is nothing more than that. The PAST. I wish people could learn to forgive each other like Christ has, but we can't seem to let the dead bury the dead. Its always got to be about crdibility, when let's face it, God doesn't work with credibility. Was Saul credible, was Jesus HONESTLY credible before the new testiment? Was John out in the woods eating bugs or something? Wasn't David the least of his brothers?

I'm not defending Aj per say, but I am stating that God doesn't care who is the most credible, he usually choses the least credible to preach the Gospel. We christians should have forgiveness in our hearts, and it saddens me that we have such a hard time forgiving each other of yesterday. Can't we just love one another and stop all this silly bickering?

Thank you

Upvote 0

makeupgirl

joint heirs with Christ
Sep 28, 2009
USA
✟15,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyways, this is how the cookie crumbles lol. The doors dream has "symbolically" happened with me aswell, however its not doors specifically. To me, its like an oppurtunity has been opened, just like it is in scripture, when its closed, the opurtunity is gone or you shouldn't even go that way.

Arj's past is nothing more than that. The PAST. I wish people could learn to forgive each other like Christ has, but we can't seem to let the dead bury the dead. Its always got to be about crdibility, when let's face it, God doesn't work with credibility. Was Saul credible, was Jesus HONESTLY credible before the new testiment? Was John out in the woods eating bugs or something? Wasn't David the least of his brothers?

I'm not defending Aj per say, but I am stating that God doesn't care who is the most credible, he usually choses the least credible to preach the Gospel. We christians should have forgiveness in our hearts, and it saddens me that we have such a hard time forgiving each other of yesterday. Can't we just love one another and stop all this silly bickering?

Thank you

Well since I asked for my account to be deleted. People like AJ are Satan's kids. They are false prophets and if you continue to fall for her crap, then I feel very sorry for you. True believers in Christ are being banned and punish for standing up for Christ and his true gospel. This lets me know that this is not where I want to continue my journey with Christ at this place. I'll go to the true forum via raptureready, where the gospel is spread with the whole truth and nothing but. This site caters too much to False prophets and thus giving place to Satan. I can't dig that, I'm sorry...following the crowd, clique has never and will never be my deal.

So, AJ, Jonah, Flish....You don't have to worry about me anymore. I"m surrendering this to the Lord God himself to handle.

One more thing, Leave my buddy Luther and Painloc alone OR I will come back. I don't like anyone messing with my biological sister and I don't like it when my family in Christ is messed with either.

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well since I asked for my account to be deleted. People like AJ are Satan's kids. They are false prophets and if you continue to fall for her crap, then I feel very sorry for you. True believers in Christ are being banned and punish for standing up for Christ and his true gospel. This lets me know that this is not where I want to continue my journey with Christ at this place. I'll go to the true forum via raptureready, where the gospel is spread with the whole truth and nothing but. This site caters too much to False prophets and thus giving place to Satan. I can't dig that, I'm sorry...following the crowd, clique has never and will never be my deal.

So, AJ, Jonah, Flish....You don't have to worry about me anymore. I"m surrendering this to the Lord God himself to handle.

One more thing, Leave my buddy Luther and Painloc alone OR I will come back. I don't like anyone messing with my biological sister and I don't like it when my family in Christ is messed with either.
This is so crazy. All this flaming and yet I continue to forgive you each time, MG. Even when u don't ask. I've never reported u, I don't hold hostility in my heart and I've never sunk to ur level, but you are still blind to the fact that I bear good fruit. LOL. The irony. If the above post is any indication (and it is) of the fruit you produce in Christ, then I'm glad I'm on the opposing team. The way u (and especially Painloc) conduct urselfs as Christians is nothing I aspire to. I feel this type of behavior is far (too far) beneath me. That's why I've never resorted to these antics. The only crap I see is what's been resonating from ur posts and ur attitude on a daily basis, but hey, u call this good ole fashion "witnessing," when I would categorize it as something more demonic. However, I wish u the best all the same. Adios :wave:.

We christians should have forgiveness in our hearts, and it saddens me that we have such a hard time forgiving each other of yesterday.
Flish, I'm taking this lesson to heart. Instantaneous forgiveness. As they say, practice what u preach. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0