Online Prayer Meeting and Bible Study

D

dancingforJesus

I'm thinking about having an online prayer meeting and Bible study like once a week. It would be meeting via one of those web conferencing things and all you would have to do is just click on the link to join the meeting. It would be like once a week where we could get together to pray for one another and do a Bible study and maybe some worship. I'm wanting to know if anyone would be interested in participating if I started this?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

Rebecca5

We could start out with it being once a week. How about either Wed. night or maybe Sat. night around 7-8 p.m. EST? I can give a chapter of the Bible each week and then we can meet to discuss it is kind of what I was thinking. Like we could all read it sometime during the week and write down our thoughts or questions and then discuss it when we meet. I'll go ahead and open the room up on Wed.

Can't post links, so I'll have to post it like this: express. paltalk. com/index.html?gid=1455337925

Just don't include the spaces between the periods.

It will be open Wed. at 7 p.m. EST

Won't let me post links here. Sorry.

Upvote 0

A Catholic Friend

Hello all!
Aug 6, 2009
USA
✟10,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is a fairly new room in paltalk. God's Meeting Room in the Christian section. It has music, prayer, sharing, testimonies, fellowship and fun.

If you want a break from it all go to the room and enjoy. It is a peaceful quiet room with worship music at times. It is a few weeks old, but people are saying good things about it already.

Check it out if you have time. God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.