Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I’m interested in online fellowship with other Christian men with similar interests to mine (or completely different to mine!). I’m from the UK but recently moved to Romania and went into farming here, so I’m more isolated than I was. I have good friends here but they are not active Christians, and I’m not yet part of any church group here. The work hours make that difficult. My wife believes in God but has no interest in church.
My interests include languages, photography, travel, chess, I used to hike quite a lot but don’t have much time for that now. Biblically I’ve gone back to the beginning, i.e. I’ve been working my way through Genesis with the help of a good commentary, with the aim of developing a better foundation of understanding in interpreting the NT. I grew up in an atheist family, and then was part of a fairly fundamentalist group for a few years. As I’ve become more familiar with the bible I’ve become more open than I used to be to the teachings of other denominations. I speak English, Romanian and Spanish so can chat in any of those. Anyone interested in chatting on a regular basis just drop me a message,

Cheers!

Tom