Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I apologize if I come across like I am blindly name calling for no reason.

I didn't mean it personally.

I just call it out when I see someone's views lining up with what I think are racist opinions. If you treat people of all colors equally you certainly not racist and I would have no way of knowing if you do so I should amend my statement to say "are you going to agree with some racist ideas" instead of "you are going to be racist".

I do treat people of all colors equally as far as I can in my interactions. But the political climate and discourse has gotten to the point where everything and anything can now be called "racism". Growing up, we were taught the value of colorblindness, seeing people as individuals. Now that is considered "racist". I didn't change, the definitions changed.

Plus I believe the article was for people who agree that white privilege exists and want to do something about it. If you don't believe it exists you won't care to do anything about it.

I don't and I won't. But if someone of another race needs me to jump start their car or needs a few bucks, I'll help them out like I always have. I will also spend many moments loathing people of all races, like I always have.

Upvote 0