On Russia, Americans trust special counsel Mueller more than Trump, USA TODAY poll shows

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Russia, Americans trust special counsel Mueller more than Trump, USA TODAY poll shows
Mueller's level of credibility is significant because of attacks by Trump and his allies on the professionalism and nonpartisanship of the special counsel, the FBI and the Justice Department. Now, 31% express "a lot" of trust in Mueller and 27% "some" trust; 28% have little or no trust.

In comparison, 24% have "a lot" of trust in Trump's denials of collusion and 12% have "some" trust; 57% have little or no trust.
tulc(thought this was interesting) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great- now let's conduct a survey on how much trust 1,000 CF members put in this poll.
hmmm...I'm not sure there's a thousand CF members that post in this forum...:scratch:
tulc(thinks if TuxAme would like to start a poll about this it would probably get interesting results) :wave:

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi tulc,

I can't imagine that 'news' surprises many. What do think about Hope Hicks leaving? I mean, I can't see it to be very long before Sarah Sanders finally reads the writing on the wall.
God bless,
In Christ, ted

It must be a very difficult job to constantly defend the rhetoric and actions of this president. I'm not sure about the "writing on the wall" but I question how Sanders views the writing on her own conscience and heart. To claim as she does that this president doesn't lie is beyond reasonable comprehension... politician , and

Upvote 0