On record press statement by person who claims to be recipient of Hunter email--Joe involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The allegation is that Joe is involved, not just Hunter.

This is not about the election to my thinking, because I think it will not make a huge impact on that. I am not voting for either and am voting third party.

But this likely isn't going away after the election. And if there is a connection to various nations we need to know that, just as we need to know it with Trump.

Even with the one solitary email that has been concocted, it means precisely nothing for Biden.

And if this is what you are truly concerned about, then the Trump dynasty has done far worse. Worry about that, not the latest Trump camp misinfo con.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And if he denied any more than he has the same people who are now asking why he has not denied it would be saying that his denials show he has some inside information about it.

The the Trumpanzees fling their filth at an empty room.

I see by your name calling you are completely objective and about the facts.

I am not for Trump. I have been telling people not to vote Trump for some time. Trump being immoral does not make Joe OK.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already voted for Biden/Harris so this all is so much fluff for me.

Not if this is real and continues into the next administration. It would be nice to have a president not under investigation for a change.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I see by your name calling you are completely objective and about the facts.

I am not for Trump. I have been telling people not to vote Trump for some time. Trump being immoral does not make Joe OK.

And yet you are being conned by obvious misinfo. Believing this obvious garbage hardly makes you objective either.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alternatively, the best thing you can do with obvious misinformation is ignore it and talk about something else.

I mean, come on, BUT HER EMAILS 2.0? Are y'all so incompetent you couldn't make something else up? ^_^

You all? Sorry, my name isn't Rudy. And you are so in a hurry not to talk about this.

Noted. But you may not have a choice if it is real.

If you really don't want to talk about it then leave the thread. But if you can't bring yourself to do that then at least keep bumping it like this.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You all? Sorry, my name isn't Rudy. And you are so in a hurry not to talk about this.

Noted. But you may not have a choice if it is real.

If you really don't want to talk about it then leave the thread. But if you can't bring yourself to do that then at least keep bumping it like this.

No, I'm quite content pointing out that this is obvious misinformation that you and plenty of others are being chumped by. And I'll point it out as often as is necessary, thanks.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even with the one solitary email that has been concocted, it means precisely nothing for Biden.

And if this is what you are truly concerned about, then the Trump dynasty has done far worse. Worry about that, not the latest Trump camp misinfo con.

Why does Trump being terrible excuse Joe? We need to quit voting for whichever lousy candidates the two main parties put up.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why does Trump being terrible excuse Joe? We need to quit voting for whichever lousy candidates the two main parties put up.

Mainly because Trump's wrongs on every count outweigh Joe's.

You need to stop getting misled by the GOP hypocrisy machine. Everything they are accusing the not-GOP candidate of they are guilty of to a far greater degree. Worry about that, not whatever piddling contrivance they are currently accusing their political opponents of. False equivalences only serve the worst-behaved candidate.

This is basic speck/plank stuff here.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it wouldn't. He is neither the sender nor receiver of this 2 year old email. How could he possibly with any certainty confirm or deny it's existence?

a. He has no ability to talk to his son?

b. I am pretty sure he knows whether or not he was in a deal with the Chinese through this company. He can deny it.

No, really? An affadavit written by a 5 year old matches other bogus nonsense? Say it isn't so!

No, the emails lining up with known Secret Service travel.

Yes the guy doesn't exist? The photos are of someone else? Or computer generated? Him wrestling in college as was reported by some doesn't exist?

HOW ARE THEY RELEVANT?????? They have nothing to do with Joe Biden or his run for presidency.

Because the issue is the legitimacy of the data.

What's he in jail for? Oh, right, fraud. On indigenous peoples. Yeah, there's a convincing witness.

You mean the emails from the time he was doing it is not helpful? they are not relying on his statements, but the documents he provided. Investigations look at documents all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet you are being conned by obvious misinfo. Believing this obvious garbage hardly makes you objective either.

You might want to address the various things brought forward as evidence instead of your perception of me.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You mean politicians are never corrupt, and investigations never happen?

That's a general case. Provide some specific evidence.

And again, if that's what you're worried about, you should be far, far more worried about Trump than Biden. GOP hypocrisy machine claims another....

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mainly because Trump's wrongs on every count outweigh Joe's.

You need to stop getting misled by the GOP hypocrisy machine. Everything they are accusing the not-GOP candidate of they are guilty of to a far greater degree. Worry about that, not whatever piddling contrivance they are currently accusing their political opponents of. False equivalences only serve the worst-behaved candidate.

This is basic speck/plank stuff here.

Both were part of working with the Saudis in their killing of innocents in Yemen. Both have creepy interactions with women and underage people. And both have children profiting off them.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a general case. Provide some specific evidence.

And again, if that's what you're worried about, you should be far, far more worried about Trump than Biden. GOP hypocrisy machine claims another....

I did not vote for Trump before, and am not now. But your hypocrisy in not wanting to even look at the allegations is plain.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also these are hardly 'documents' at the time, they are a copy provided curiously late after the fact by Giuliani.

Which ones? I referenced documents by the other partner who turned he email over.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I'm quite content pointing out that this is obvious misinformation that you and plenty of others are being chumped by. And I'll point it out as often as is necessary, thanks.

I thank you. You keep my thread at the top. Can you be sure to stop in tonight while I am sleeping? It would help out a lot.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.