Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As a woman, you have much more reasons to believe in God. The women are more kind and beautiful. The different religions are contradicting each other, because many of them do contain the false dogmas. The Godman Jesus is the Way to the Father.
The people do stumble on the Way, many of them are going the false side ways too.
You believing things like that is just so sad.

• Optimistic
Reactions: joinfree
Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My Faith is the faithfulness to Knowledge.
As is the faith used by every religious person on the planet with each one just as right as every other believer, religious faith causes blindness in every one who uses it.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As is the faith used by every religious person on the planet with each one just as right as every other believer,
Do you really believe that?

Really?

If not ... do you mind if I don't believe it either?
AlicePar said:
... religious faith causes blindness in every one who uses it.
Then you guys must be the most religious on the planet, as your science is so myopic, it borders blindness.

Your science doesn't even know what year it is.

Not to mention the times it's changed its label: BC/AD, BCE/CE.

Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As is the faith used by every religious person on the planet with each one just as right as every other believer, religious faith causes blindness in every one who uses it.
Take my Religion and try to prove it false, otherwise it is sinful trolling.

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Take my Religion and try to prove it false, otherwise it is sinful trolling.
Religions continued existance is down to the fact that we can not prove a negative, fairies and Unicorns have the same problem, your religion is just as true and just as false as every other religion in the world.

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You can not make case against my Religion. Correct?
Correct, but we can not make a case against 'any' religion which means they are all as true and as false as your religion.
Someone said there are about 2700 religions in the world and if it's true then I don't believe in any of them, you don't believe in the other 2699 so you are nearly as big an atheist as I am, if you ever wonder why people do not believe in your God it's exactly the same reason you don't believe in any of those other Gods.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Religions continued existance is down to the fact that we can not prove a negative,
Whose fault is that?

Ours, or your myopic science's?
AlicePar said:
... fairies and Unicorns have the same problem,
They can't prove a negative either? sorry about their luck.
AlicePar said:
... your religion is just as true and just as false as every other religion in the world.
Says the guy with Saint Andrew's cross on his flag.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Correct, but we can not make a case against 'any' religion which means they are all as true and as false as your religion.
Don't tell me about cases, when you couldn't make a case against Louise Woodward.

If you want to talk about cases, tell me why your own congress tripled your tuition.

Or didn't they make a good enough case?

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Don't tell me about cases, when you couldn't make a case against Louise Woodward.

If you want to talk about cases, tell me why your own congress tripled your tuition.

Or didn't they make a good enough case?
Do I sense desperation or is this the normal way you carry on? you are jumping back and forth trying to muddy the waters, is that your way of warding off conflict?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't envy you one bit because you even seem able to lie to yourself.
Though I might agree with the sentiment this is a violation of the TOS of this site. If you want to stay you should not write such posts. It is a clear violation of the rules to call someone a liar, no matter how egregious of a post that that person writes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you really believe that?

Really?

If not ... do you mind if I don't believe it either?Then you guys must be the most religious on the planet, as your science is so myopic, it borders blindness.

Your science doesn't even know what year it is.

Not to mention the times it's changed its label: BC/AD, BCE/CE.
Science is hardly "myopic". You appear to be projecting your flaws upon others. And the reason that there are changes in science is because we are continually learning and improving. You have a belief that is wrong and has no means of correction.

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Though I might agree with the sentiment this is a violation of the TOS of this site. If you want to stay you should not write such posts. It is a clear violation of the rules to call someone a liar, no matter how egregious of a post that that person writes.
Are you saying that people are allowed to tell lies but no one is allowed to say they are telling lies?
that seems a bit one sided wouldn't you say? what am I talking about we're on a Christian website, silly me.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,845.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You can not make case against my Religion. Correct?

Having come from it, I can.

I just won't, as I don't need to.

You're the one that the philosophical burden of proof rests on. Trying to shirk that does nothing to convince others of the correctness of your beliefs, it just changes the discussion.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Are you saying that people are allowed to tell lies but no one is allowed to say they are telling lies?
that seems a bit one sided wouldn't you say? what am I talking about we're on a Christian website, silly me.
Yes, those are the rules. And as long as they are not making a personal attack all you can do is to correct them. If you can support your claims with evidence and links to proper sources you still can get your point across.

I have been on both heavily moderated sites and poorly moderated sites. They each have their advantages and drawbacks.

Upvote 0