Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PROBLEM of DARWINIAN EVOLUTION and Secular Science in Universities:
Is lost the Reference to the higher authority: the Creator God. As is written, what every unrepentant sinner is a false god with own false "absolute truths" on a matters:
"ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:5
However all these false truths are in perfect harmony with the satan's way of thinking.

THE CYCLIC DEFINITION:
The Creator is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the Creator.

PROOFS OF MUTUAL EXISTENCE:
1. The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth.
2. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

THE ISSUES with that is discussed in, see the link in signature:

Last edited:

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Joinfree, your cat is adorable.
I have poetry about her in Russian.
I am writing poetry also in English,
But it takes longer.

The cat is watching through the glass:
The emptiness approaches us,
It quiets any sound of pain,
The roof is hit by acid rain,
But don't you worry,
Dear mom,
I am your cat till Trumpet sound!

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
PROBLEM of DARWINIAN EVOLUTION and Secular Science in Universities:
Is lost the Reference to the higher authority: the Creator God. As is written, what every unrepentant sinner is a false god with own false "absolute truths" on a matters:
"ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:5
However all these false truths are in perfect harmony with the satan's way of thinking.

THE CYCLIC DEFINITION:
The Creator is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the Creator.

PROOFS OF MUTUAL EXISTENCE:
1. The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth.
2. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

THE ISSUES with that is discussed in, see the link in signature:

I'm on the mobile site, so I don't see signatures. I haven't heard before that nihilism denies the existence of absolute truth..do you have a link to back up this claim?

Secondly, presumption of innocence isn't the presumption of truth. Quite ironically to the point you seem to be trying to make...presumption of innocence means we don't find someone guilty without proof. This has nothing to do with the truth...as someone can be lying and still be innocent.

As for your claims about god...do you have anything except empty claims to back up your idea that god creates truth?

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Creator is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the Creator.
All Gods are imaginary and man made and there are hundreds of creators and creation stories from every country in the world.
The same 'Faith' is used by every believer in every religion on the planet so that tells us that 'Faith' is not a pathway to truth because they can't all be right can they? it tells us people can believe anything if they choose to use 'faith' to believe it.

Religions would die if every believer thought a little more and believed a little less, the more you know the less you need to take on faith, people only use faith when they don't have evidence, if they had evidence they would not need faith.

BTW, hello everyone, I am an atheist and this is my first post, I am an atheist because no one has yet given me a reason not to be an atheist.
We are all the same when it comes to believing things without sufficient evidence we just don't do it, religious people only do it in order to believe their religious beliefs otherwise they don't do it.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,906,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are atheists not allowed to post here?
Oh, absolutely!

I'm sure that's what this site (and those like it) is all about: fulfilling the Great Commission! :)

Upvote 0

AlicePar

Jun 18, 2017
Gloucester
✟1,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, absolutely!

I'm sure that's what this site (and those like it) is all about: fulfilling the Great Commission! :)
That's OK then, I have had my say so why don't you tell me where I went wrong? does every believer in every religion use the same 'faith' as every other believer?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,906,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's OK then, I have had my say so why don't you tell me where I went wrong? does every believer in every religion use the same 'faith' as every other believer?
In my opinion, YES.

The difference though, lies in the object of their faith.

Shoko Asahara showed us his faith in Shakti, the god of destruction.

Marshall Applewhite showed us his faith in UFOs.

Jim Jones showed us his faith in Jim Jones.

Scientists show us their faith in Mother Nature (Gaia).*

Christians show us their faith in Jesus Christ.

Et cetera shows us their faith in So-on.

Since I define "faith" as "believing something, even if science says otherwise," scientists have a unique faith that shows us the power of Satan to confuse the mind. Since scientists [supposedly] can't believe Mother Nature, even if Mother Nature says otherwise, they'll employ other measures ... mainly the No True Scotsman Principle and circular logic (science validates science) as a means of self-deception and duplicity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm on the mobile site, so I don't see signatures. I haven't heard before that nihilism denies the existence of absolute truth..do you have a link to back up this claim?

Secondly, presumption of innocence isn't the presumption of truth. Quite ironically to the point you seem to be trying to make...presumption of innocence means we don't find someone guilty without proof. This has nothing to do with the truth...as someone can be lying and still be innocent.

As for your claims about god...do you have anything except empty claims to back up your idea that god creates truth?
1) the quote from the signature is the link
What is newly being used "false atheism" in God's opinion?
Many consider this article a funny one.
2) Yes, the commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.
3) I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. Thank you.

Upvote 0

dmmesdale

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Fargo
✟74,412.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
All Gods are imaginary
Is that true or your opinion?
and man made and there are hundreds of creators and creation stories from every country in the world.
Right and the materialists have their creation myths.
The same 'Faith' is used by every believer in every religion on the planet so that tells us that 'Faith' is not a pathway to truth because they can't all be right can they?
All the wrong answers do not invalidate the right one.
it tells us people can believe anything if they choose to use 'faith' to believe it.
Yes they can believe fictions just like you do. Actual knowledge conforms with reality.
Religions would die if every believer thought a little more and believed a little less, the more you know the less you need to take on faith, people only use faith when they don't have evidence,
Your definition is blind faith. Like the blind faith of many here who suppose all life here is from nonintelligent nonliving sources. There is a faith based on evidence. Assuming you are female and married to a man then you must have faith in your husband based on evidence.
if they had evidence they would not need faith.
Bio life is the evidence.
I am an atheist and this is my first post, I am an atheist because no one has yet given me a reason not to be an atheist.
So what are you doing here? An unsolicited assessment?
We are all the same when it comes to believing things without sufficient evidence we just don't do it,
That does not make sense.
religious people only do it in order to believe their religious beliefs otherwise they don't do it.
Christian belief is based on the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ who is exclusive Savior of the world. It is either true or not. If true, then all other belief systems which suppose otherwise are false.

Acts 17:30-31New American Standard Bible (NASB)
30 Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All Gods are imaginary and man made and there are hundreds of creators and creation stories from every country in the world.
The same 'Faith' is used by every believer in every religion on the planet so that tells us that 'Faith' is not a pathway to truth because they can't all be right can they? it tells us people can believe anything if they choose to use 'faith' to believe it.

Religions would die if every believer thought a little more and believed a little less, the more you know the less you need to take on faith, people only use faith when they don't have evidence, if they had evidence they would not need faith.

BTW, hello everyone, I am an atheist and this is my first post, I am an atheist because no one has yet given me a reason not to be an atheist.
We are all the same when it comes to believing things without sufficient evidence we just don't do it, religious people only do it in order to believe their religious beliefs otherwise they don't do it.
As a woman, you have much more reasons to believe in God. The women are more kind and beautiful. The different religions are contradicting each other, because many of them do contain the false dogmas. The Godman Jesus is the Way to the Father.
The people do stumble on the Way, many of them are going the false side ways too.
Many proofs, which are being trolled, but not debunked are in
Some Thoughts on Faith and Knowledge (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру
The quote from the link:
The infinite pain proof:
I tried, precious soul. I really tried. Let us consider the Pascal Wager then. If the pain is infinite there, does it make you want to make peace with God? The infinite pain is proven so: 1) if there is no hell, then there is no bottom of hell, 2) So, the hell has no bottom. "The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born." Matthew 26:24 KJV.

The absolute truth proof:
THE CYCLIC DEFINITION: The God is the Being, whose opinion is the Absolute Truth
and the Absolute Truth is the opinion of the God. PROOF OF MUTUAL EXISTENCE:
The absolute truth does exist (like an unknowledge of a language, like the doubt in Einstein, like the surence in Einstein), and we have Presumption of Innocence “nobody is wrong (sick, delusional, criminal, etc.) until proven wrong” to fight the trolls. Indeed, the Nihilism (the sinful worship of Nothingness) is not Truth, because its denies Truth. All-knowing one knows, what He exists. So, there is such basic knowledge.

Please list all details about all my flaws in proofs, otherwise, do not troll my Religion. I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. The commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.

Upvote 0