• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Older SOSI Resources Thread--but still some REALLY good stuff!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

julietheartist

Aug 31, 2005
Fort Myers, FL
Visit site
✟300.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Everybody! You can view a comprehensive list of all the organizations/ministries reaching out to the sex industry on the http://www.beautyfromashes.org website - all on one page under Links & Resources. There's a list of the ones that are founded by sex industry survivors &/or run by them too. I added more today from phone calls & emails I received of new ones starting. PTL! You can look up cities & states - countries too & click on a link for contact. Lot's of help links for situations related to industry & lifestyle as well.

Part of the reason I've not been around to post, we've been rebuilding the website. Got an area for blogs too - go check it out & let me know what you think!

It's great to be back. You guys (gals) are doing a great job on here. Together we are making a difference!

Love you!
Julie

Upvote 0

julietheartist

Aug 31, 2005
Fort Myers, FL
Visit site
✟300.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
avilagirl said:
Hi, Julie:

I don't see the "Links and Resources" button on your page. Could you let me know how to access that?

Thanks alot!!

Joanne

Hi Joanne - The Links & Resources Page is on the left - you should see 10 pages there with bars. If you don't, scroll down to see and/or check your resolution setting under Display Properties (for PC's) - set it to at least 1152 x 870. That is the minumum resolution to view the the whole frame of the website. If all else fails, here is the webpage (it will appear without frame) http://www.beautyfromashes/page9.html
Good luck - let me know if you have any other problems. Sorry for the inconvenience -Julie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

datlanier

Apr 11, 2006
✟7,614.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Real help to start a new life. We don't have residential living but we often help with basic living expenses. We have about 35 women in the program now. We meet on Wednesday nights in Dallas for fellowship meal, Bible Study and support. Each woman is assigned a social worker or caseworker who supplies one-on-one mentoring, support and helps direct your new path. I am an ex dancer/prostitute/drug addict/alcoholic and am now a licensed minister working for New Friends New Life in Dallas. I can't post a web address yet cuz I'm a newbie but we do have a web site by the same name, no spaces and it ends with .org

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
datlanier said:
Real help to start a new life. We don't have residential living but we often help with basic living expenses. We have about 35 women in the program now. We meet on Wednesday nights in Dallas for fellowship meal, Bible Study and support. Each woman is assigned a social worker or caseworker who supplies one-on-one mentoring, support and helps direct your new path. I am an ex dancer/prostitute/drug addict/alcoholic and am now a licensed minister working for New Friends New Life in Dallas. I can't post a web address yet cuz I'm a newbie but we do have a web site by the same name, no spaces and it ends with .org

Thanks datlanier! :hug: The website link is http://www.newfriendsnewlife.org/ I think New Creation has posted this on a previous post, but good info like this can stand to be posted again!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

New Creation

*Practise Promiscuous Charity*
Aug 4, 2003
Visit site
✟5,331.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
datlanier said:

Top of this page. :thumbsup: :D New Friends New Life in Dallas!

Upvote 0

julietheartist

Aug 31, 2005
Fort Myers, FL
Visit site
✟300.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
datlanier said:

Hi Datlanir - Welcome to CF. What an awesome testimony. That is great what you are doing in Dallas....what God is doing & how He's using you. Bless you sister & all you influence. -Julie

Upvote 0