jaybird13

Dec 19, 2004
texas
✟156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's hilarious and sad. In one my favorite songs they do "Pitiful" you can clearly hear the lyrics "as they hammer those nails into Your hands Your eyes they try to search for mine, but I look away" ...So apparently they're just into judging and not even listening. You don't have to read those lyrics, they're as clear as can be.
You're also right, Blindside is a Christian music scene band.

Those are just about the only lyrics out of all their songs that are "christian";)

Upvote 0

swingnscream

more music - dance our troubles away
Jan 25, 2004
I roll with the foxes and hunt with the hounds
✟11,702.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
jaybird13 said:
Those are just about the only lyrics out of all their songs that are "christian";)

hahah.. yeah not even. But I guess If someone's never heard their first [english] cd which is no doubt the best then I guess ya miss out on knowing where they really come from and all. I can't too much tell ya about the Silence cd, which was so freakin popular & all, I've never bought it ...yet anyhow. But I know "About A Burning Fire" has song like: Eye of the Storm, Die Buying, After You're Gone, plus having Where the Sun Never Dies & About A Burning Fire ...and again yeah, if you're specifically looking for names of God in their songs, no you're not going to find that so much, but like the beginning problem on this thread does Kutless say in version of God's name much in their songs beside this p&w cd they've recently put out? Think about some of their hit songs have been: Your Touch, Run, Treason, Sea of Faces ....pretty darn sure none of those directly mention any name of God. But are they still darn good and possible even rockin Christian songs? Yeah. Yeah they are. I'm not a huge Kutless fan but I really like their heart & I love their Run song -the music video rawks- .

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but a kid doesn't have to wear a "Jesus shirt" for me to realize he's a Christian when he's walks & talks the right way. Therefore, neither do I believe bands have to hit an average JPM [Jesus per min.] in their songs. That's crazy.

Basically I just hope Macewindu77815 doesn't get discouraged in anyway about good bands like Blindside and what other ppl or these particular friends think about them. They ones who don't accept them are the ones who are missing out the most ...and hopefully even at that, they'll come around just yet.

Until then...just keep rawkin and Enjoy,

- KiN

Upvote 0