Jun 27, 2004
✟3,316.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
chup1.jpg

chup6.jpg

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=EBC8FC7B-ED5D-46A5-8DA4-3C6F6C31975E

My thoughts on reading this and the link below were that this is some escaped lab experiment gone horribly awry. But I'm certainly open to other ideas.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=713D380E-07A3-402C-8FB2-CD4EFE086BD9

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
C.R. Shilling, of the West Loop Animal Clinic in Lufkin said that after seeing pictures of the animal -- and stressing that his determination is "pure speculation" -- he believes the animal is probably a coyote. The animal likely suffers from demodex mange, he said, and possibly a secondary skin infection or even a congenital skin defect, as well.

Sounds about right

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rolf Ernst

Apr 13, 2004
✟1,350.00
Faith
Calvinist
The much greater length of the hind legs versus the front legs indicate that it has elements of the kangaroo family, but it appears to be mixed by genetic manipulation with other animal species. Scientists these days have no moral sensibilities. They believe that if they have the ability to do something, that ability translates necessarily into the RIGHT to do it if they choose. HELLO, DR. MENGELE! I THOUGHT YOU KICKED THE BUCKET LONG AGO.

Upvote 0

lucid42day

where do I go when the land touches sea
Apr 1, 2004
We'll stumble through the APT.
✟9,766.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
Vegeta7286 said:
Since we are in the ends of days...it's just the starting group of beasts from hell. Little soldiers sent in to see how many troops they will need. These coming months are going to get very interesting....:preach:
If so, I think it's telling that the first of the beasts emerged in Texas. As Heinlein would no doubt ask, "Is this hell? Or is this Texas?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rolf Ernst said:
The much greater length of the hind legs versus the front legs indicate that it has elements of the kangaroo family, but it appears to be mixed by genetic manipulation with other animal species. Scientists these days have no moral sensibilities. They believe that if they have the ability to do something, that ability translates necessarily into the RIGHT to do it if they choose. HELLO, DR. MENGELE! I THOUGHT YOU KICKED THE BUCKET LONG AGO.
I really don't think this is the product of some scientist doing expiraments on animals. But who knows. It's probably just some kind of genetic deformity or something.

Upvote 0