Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I praise God that yesterday when I was out driving and had just came round the bend in a road I clearly saw the toddler in the middle of the road and could stop safely.. I thank YOU LORD I was not distracted.. or someone else hit him.. I am thankful we could stop the car and find his mother before something very bad happened to him.. I give YOU praise LORD because I believe you kept something horrible from happening.. Halleujah..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WingsOfEagles07

Jesus loves you friend
Mar 9, 2009
Dunbar, West Virginia
✟9,383.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I PRAISE GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE SALVATION TO ENTER HEAVEN! AND THE ABILITY TO GO AND WITNESS TO PEOPLE WITH GREAT STRENGTH AND POWER! I PRAISE GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE BREATH THIS MORNING SO I CAN PRAISE HIS NAME! I PRAISE GOD FOR MY FAMILY, MY GIRLFRIEND, MY FRIENDS, AND EVERYTHING IN THE PAST, EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, AND EVERYTHING IN THE FUTURE AMEN!

Matthew

Upvote 0

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I praise our Lord for His love and all His goodness, and for the gifts of family and friends especially my dearest friend who I love like a sister and my other best friend whose smile is so comforting and warm...

Praise You Lord
I love You and adore You
O heart, have no Lord but Jesus- true sweetness...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CCinoklahoma87

Geek4God
Feb 18, 2009
stigler, Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I praise God for providing for me and always awnsering my prayers and being there for me when i feel hopeless! and everything He has given me/shown me. :) and also for my wonderful bf who loves me and whom I love just as much!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I praise GOD that today.. my hubby's teeth surgery went well.. and the dentist gave us 180 dollars off the price cause we paid in cash.. LORD I know YOU will be with HIM in his recovery too.. glory to YOU..

Upvote 0

CCinoklahoma87

Geek4God
Feb 18, 2009
stigler, Oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I praise God that He showed me my relationship wasn't meant to be and is leading me in the direction he chooses. I also praise Him for giving me the knowledge and open mind to complete my latest assignment. :D

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I thank GOD for fresh insight and encouragement.. that even when I was doing very menial tasks.. the HOLY SPIRIT was speaking to me and helping me understand things about GOD... faith.. HIS WORD.. etc.. THANK YOU LORD!!

Upvote 0