Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I praise GOD for JESUS..

Thank YOU GOD for giving us YOUR SON... YOU have given us all things.. because of HIS sacrifice and the great cost to YOU and HIM.. we have the right to become YOUR sons and daughters!!

Blessed be the name of the LORD!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you LORD for getting me through the last few days.. Thank YOU for the sun shining outside.. and for my daughter helping deliver the newspapers I am supposed to do.. LORD thank YOU for the encouraging book I am reading.. the prayers of friends and just for life itself.. Thank YOU that YOU never leave us or forsake us..

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Oh Lord, thank you for giving me this group of your children to worship you together at work. Thank you for blessing us with you love. Thank you for blessing me with this awesome calling. Thank you for giving me such kind loving friends to talk to. Blessed be you wonderful name. In Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I thank GOD that I just read in our local newspaper we recorded the year's first above-average rainfall!!

Our area has been suffering terrible drought for years.. But thank the LORD our local lake is refilling.. and the swans are back again having cygnets!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

Jenster

I praise God for helping me to treat myself better today. I took a lunch break at work and went shopping for a friend's gift at the local mall. Instead of trying to do 'everything' at work, and I resisted the urge and said to myself, "NO, I am not responsible for that" when unexpected problems came up.

I also praise God for the Bible study I'm in, and for revealing my ego to me and showing me that I need to focus on other people's victories/triumphs instead. My worth comes from God alone. And in that truth lies my freedom.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0
J

Jenster

I praise God for how well He takes care of me. I was out in the field doing my job the other day and thought I was done. I had walked outside when a co-worker made a casual comment, and I realized there was a whole piece of my job that I had missed doing! So I went back and finished it up. I'm so glad He didn't let me leave the work site prematurely. Praise Him for His kindness. :clap:

Upvote 0