Official admits FBI told Twitter that Hunter Biden laptop was real as soon as news broke in 2020

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A senior FBI official has revealed that the bureau told Twitter that Hunter Biden’s laptop computer was genuine the same day a newspaper first reported details of President Biden and his son’s foreign business deals based on documents from the laptop.

Laura Dehmlow, section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF), made the revelation in a closed-door deposition this week to the House Judiciary Committee, which released a transcript of the deposition on Thursday.

The FBI’s verification of Hunter Biden’s laptop was not made public until after the 2020 presidential election, despite an October 2020 letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials claiming the laptop documents were Russian disinformation.

Reactions: BPPLEE

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
'a' laptop is real.

1689911389958.png

Can we maybe see the full transcript? All I've seen is from Jim Jordan's press release.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The FBI’s verification of Hunter Biden’s laptop was not made public until after the 2020 presidential election, despite an October 2020 letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials claiming the laptop documents were Russian disinformation.
The FBI has never verified this alleged laptop.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you missed these juicy little tidbits:

An opinion piece from last year that notably includes at least one outright lie? Seems a bit biased. Of course, even if heavily biased, the writer might be onto something. And yet the investigation in the House of Representatives still seems to be going nowhere, despite some highly motivated, heavily biased congresspeople pushing it along. I'll upgrade my opinion from a "whole lot of nothing" when I either see something incriminating from the laptop, or I see some real action on it from the DoJ or Congress.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You mean to tell us that Hunter Biden was not in fact using some kind of phantom laptop, but instead had a laptop like yours or mine that exists, has mass and concrete dimensions and so on? Well this will overturn the 2020 election for sure! :clap:

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A senior FBI official has revealed that the bureau told Twitter that Hunter Biden’s laptop computer was genuine the same day a newspaper first reported details of President Biden and his son’s foreign business deals based on documents from the laptop.

Laura Dehmlow, section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF), made the revelation in a closed-door deposition this week to the House Judiciary Committee, which released a transcript of the deposition on Thursday.

you know looking back and anyone sharing this info back then was just made fun of.. I remember.

Upvote 0