FBI Knew New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real Ahead Of 2020 Election, FBI Form Shows

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's amazing to me that a laptop without sufficient evidence for prosecution, can live rent free in so many peoples minds for so long
The cover up is always worse than the crime. It’s not that the laptop is good evidence it’s that the media conspired with the FBI and intelligence community to cover it up and falsely labeled it as Russian propaganda

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The cover up is always worse than the crime. It’s not that the laptop is good evidence it’s that the media conspired with the FBI and intelligence community to cover it up and falsely labeled it as Russian propaganda
I see. And a court of law could never find the opposite right?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It's amazing to me that a laptop without sufficient evidence for prosecution, can live rent free in so many peoples minds for so long
Saw an Op-Ed cartoon that justly suggested that the laptop could be voted Speaker on the first ballot.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So it's not even considered strong enough evidence to be submitted to the court?
I would think that there would be problems with the chain of custody. It’s not the laptop its how the story was killed.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I would think that there would be problems with the chain of custody. It’s not the laptop its how the story was killed.
Well that's great that you would THINK that.

Republicans have had access to its contents for a while (I mean, the drive was put up in 4chan).

Are republicans THAT inept that after having posession for SO long they...what...haven't found anything or just haven't found time to prosecute Biden for the heinous crimes for which there is MOUNTAINS of evidence?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that's great that you would THINK that.

Republicans have had access to its contents for a while (I mean, the drive was put up in 4chan).

Are republicans THAT inept that after having posession for SO long they...what...haven't found anything or just haven't found time to prosecute Biden for the heinous crimes for which there is MOUNTAINS of evidence?
The FBI has the laptop or the drives as far as I know. I’m not aware of the Republicans having it. It could not be evidence against Hunter Biden in a court of law because the computer repairman had access to it before he turned it over to the FBI. The defense could just argue that it was tampered with so it’s really no value in a court of law.
It could be used by the FBI as the basis to investigate further. We won’t know if that’s the case because the FBI doesn’t comment on ongoing investigations
Rudy had a copy of it but Rudy does not equal “The Republicans “

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The FBI has the laptop or the drives as far as I know. I’m not aware of the Republicans having it. It could not be evidence against Hunter Biden in a court of law because the computer repairman had access to it before he turned it over to the FBI. The defense could just argue that it was tampered with so it’s really no value in a court of law.
It could be used by the FBI as the basis to investigate further. We won’t know if that’s the case because the FBI doesn’t comment on ongoing investigations
Rudy had a copy of it but Rudy does not equal “The Republicans “
OK but I'd wager that somewhere in the United States similar cases have used computers through the same mechanism. The defense could argue it was tampered with but then you being in experts that would be able to contraindicated that.

Rudy is not the republicans you are correct. But if I'm being honest, given Giuliani current circumstances don't you think that he'd be kinda ecstatic to release SOMETHING to vindicate himself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK but I'd wager that somewhere in the United States similar cases have used computers through the same mechanism. The defense could argue it was tampered with but then you being in experts that would be able to contraindicated that.

Rudy is not the republicans you are correct. But if I'm being honest, given Giuliani current circumstances don't you think that he'd be kinda ecstatic to release SOMETHING to vindicate himself?
You could bring in experts but the defense would bring in their own experts who would dispute what they said. Unless Hunter turned in the laptop himself to the FBI or they took it during a search warrant Hunter’s pretty much off the hook for anything on the laptop. The defense can create enough doubt about what is authentic that the reasonable standard couldn’t be met. I would be surprised if any prosecutor would try to use it as evidence
Are they going to put a man who is legally blind on the stand to testify that he knows for sure that it was Hunter who left the laptop at his shop?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, I'm not. Thanks for your opinion though.

That literally never happened.
Yes, I regret that you are indeed misinformed, and yet doubling down instead of informing yourself.

Here is the tweet from the NYT calling the story "unsubstantiated". Read it yourself.

New York Times national political reporter Shane Goldmacher, who wrote the initial draft, similarly called it “unsubstantiated.”

The NYT then quietly deleted its assertion that an October article from the New York Post about Hunter
was “unsubstantiated.”

In a rewritten report, the outlet reported on a Federal Election Commission decision that pivoted to a Republican complaint arguing Twitter violated election laws by blocking users from sharing the story during the heat of the 2020 election.

When the New York Times posted the report early Monday afternoon, it read: “The Federal Election Commission has dismissed Republican accusations that Twitter violated election laws in October by blocking people from posting links to an unsubstantiated New York Post article about Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s son Hunter Biden.”

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Yes, I regret that you are indeed misinformed, and yet doubling down instead of informing yourself.
The claim on the table was "The NYT admitted the laptop was, in fact, legitimate in 2022."

The word "laptop" doesn't even appear in what you've quoted, so I don't see that you've established your claim.
Here is the tweet from the NYT calling the story "unsubstantiated". Read it yourself.

New York Times national political reporter Shane Goldmacher, who wrote the initial draft, similarly called it “unsubstantiated.”

The NYT then quietly deleted its assertion that an October article from the New York Post about Hunter
was “unsubstantiated.”

In a rewritten report, the outlet reported on a Federal Election Commission decision that pivoted to a Republican complaint arguing Twitter violated election laws by blocking users from sharing the story during the heat of the 2020 election.

When the New York Times posted the report early Monday afternoon, it read: “The Federal Election Commission has dismissed Republican accusations that Twitter violated election laws in October by blocking people from posting links to an unsubstantiated New York Post article about Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s son Hunter Biden.”

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The claim on the table was "The NYT admitted the laptop was, in fact, legitimate in 2022."

The word "laptop" doesn't even appear in what you've quoted, so I don't see that you've established your claim.
You have to read the story.

Well, you have to read the story. As is typical with the NYT, it is buried:

In the middle of the long article is this:

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums