OCD and Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

Aug 17, 2007
Mesa, AZ
✟7,729.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
It's been awhile since I posted, haven't been online much. God and I were doing okay, and then I moved to AZ and I've had a lot of anger issues. I've taken my anger out on God, more than once, saying hateful things to him and I've calmed down now but am wondering where God is. I think he backed off and he won't answer my prayers. I've apologized and I don't think it's helped. I just got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have Fibromyalgia as well and I'm in a lot of pain. It's hard to get to church but I want to go so God will know I'm not giving up on us. Any advice?

Upvote 0

Giantsbran1227

The Sinner.
Feb 18, 2008
USA
Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think i might have OCD. I have voices in my head I can't control that tell me God is not real and such when I want with all my heart to have full faith in him. Is this something like what you were experiencing? I can relate to you so much on this subject. Its also funny you just moved to AZ. So did I.

Upvote 0
Aug 17, 2007
Mesa, AZ
✟7,729.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I used to have thoughts against God, but I truly believe it was Satan because I don't have them now. Now, Satan and God don't seem real to me. Satan should be bothering me if I were a threat to him, and he's not, that I can see. I'm not complaining but if God and I were strong right now, Satan would be fighting against me and my relationship with God. So, I'm not sure what to do. I am going to try to make it to church tomorrow, I hope I make it. I pray that this RA gets better, not worse. It hurts to type and to do anything.

Praying for healing for all of us.

Cecily

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father have mercy Lord and keep this person strong ...Lord please help this individual grow closer to you and stronger in faith
Praying in the mighty name of Jesus
Amen

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer, Lord hear our prayers, and answer them according to your will. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings, Amen!

The best advice I can give is to continue praying about it and remember that God is always with you, trust in his will.
:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 17, 2007
Mesa, AZ
✟7,729.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
I am having a really serious issue in my spiritual life and I think God has left me. For the past couple months, I have been really angry and taking my anger out on God and cussing him and saying things to him that aren't true about his nature. I always apologized afterwards but then I would get angry again and take it out on God again. I feel like such a horrible Christian. Anyway, I've calmed down now and God doesn't seem to be anywhere to be found. I feel like he's left me and I don't know what to do. I've cried for him and prayed for his forgiveness but am not finding him to answer my prayers. I'm scared I'm going to hell. What can I do? I've apologized and it doesn't seem to help. I have trouble going to church because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it's hard to get around so I don't have any support where I live.

Please pray for me.

Thanks,
Cecily

Upvote 0

Lirpa

Finding My Way
Sep 1, 2008
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟7,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I myself have OCD, I cannot control my thoughts against God and other people. I pray every day though, I know deep down God knows this is not the real me. I knew deep down the Lord knows I love him and others. This is something I have to fight everyday, and I keep the Lord close, I'm getting better everyday with this new medication, and with prayer. I will pray for you also.

Upvote 0
Aug 17, 2007
Mesa, AZ
✟7,729.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for praying. I hope things get better between God and I. I keep crying out to him but get no answer. He must be really angry with me and I don't know what to do to make it up to him. I'm really afraid I've lost my salvation and my relationship with God. I don't want to go to Hell.

Upvote 0