Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The concept of obedience during the millennium seems to be part of that baggage that comes along with the usual millennial doctrines that doesn't come from a creation re-starting premise, but from reading the old testament prophecies into revelation type of premise.

I have to disagree with this. The following is more accurate as it does not apply to Amil by definition and character.

The concept of obedience during the millennium seems to be part of that baggage that comes along with the Premillennial doctrine that doesn't come from a creation re-starting premise, but from reading the old testament prophecies into revelation type of premise.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Because there are countless sinful wicked rebels in your millennium that overrun your future millennium as the sand of the sea.
That was not an answer. That is after the Millennium in Satan’s little season. I asked about the Second Coming.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In Revelation 21:4 we learn that there will be "no more death" when the new heavens and new earth are ushered in. It is sin that leads to death (Romans 6:23, James 1:14-15), so no more death implies no more sin.
Are you implying this cannot happen at the Second Coming?

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you implying this cannot happen at the Second Coming?
LOL! Do you know who you're talking to here? Did you somehow forget what I believe? Of course it can happen at the Second Coming and I believe it will and I've said so many times.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
LOL! Do you know who you're talking to here? Did you somehow forget what I believe? Of course it can happen at the Second Coming and I believe it will and I've said so many times.
So why not allow 1000 years after the Second Coming to be free from sin? If the Second Coming is the end of sin, then there will be no sin and no sin nature in the 1000 years following the Second Coming. Pre-mill does not change the effect of the Second Coming.

Upvote 0