Western Hemisphere
✟2,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...o_made_obamas_birth_certificate_an_issue.html

In the way of background, a week prior to the 2008 Democratic National Convention, attorney Philip Berg filed a federal suit in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania challenging Obama's constitutional eligibility to be president. A Democrat and former deputy attorney general for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Berg expected to be taken seriously. He wasn't. The media expressed zero interest in his suit.

Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC), however, took a good deal of interest. Defending Obama was Bob Bauer, a top gun from the Deep State's go-to law firm, Perkins Coie. In November 2009, the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, dismissed Berg's narrowly tailored suit without a hearing.

A Hillary-supporter, Berg was hardly a Republican pawn. If he were a racist, his lifetime membership in the NAACP made for good cover. He argues that his primary goal in challenging Obama was to defend the Constitution. There is no reason to disbelieve him. [other than the fact that dems are liars. his challenge to obama was to eliminate a clinton rival. -T ]

In 2016, Trump had the last laugh — despite the best efforts of Obama and Perkins Coie. In April 2016, when the DNC learned that its computers had been hacked, its staff alerted Perkins Coie, and the firm, in turn, recommended a private cyber-security outfit called CrowdStrike to clean up the mess. No need to bring in the FBI. That same memorable year, 2016, Perkins Coie retained Fusion GPS to create the infamous Steele dossier.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, mind you, but I would suggest that a firm capable of commissioning the Steele dossier would have no trouble dummying up a birth certificate. Just sayin'.​

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...o_made_obamas_birth_certificate_an_issue.html

In the way of background, a week prior to the 2008 Democratic National Convention, attorney Philip Berg filed a federal suit in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania challenging Obama's constitutional eligibility to be president. A Democrat and former deputy attorney general for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Berg expected to be taken seriously. He wasn't. The media expressed zero interest in his suit.

Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC), however, took a good deal of interest. Defending Obama was Bob Bauer, a top gun from the Deep State's go-to law firm, Perkins Coie. In November 2009, the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, dismissed Berg's narrowly tailored suit without a hearing.

A Hillary-supporter, Berg was hardly a Republican pawn. If he were a racist, his lifetime membership in the NAACP made for good cover. He argues that his primary goal in challenging Obama was to defend the Constitution. There is no reason to disbelieve him. [other than the fact that dems are liars. his challenge to obama was to eliminate a clinton rival. -T ]

In 2016, Trump had the last laugh — despite the best efforts of Obama and Perkins Coie. In April 2016, when the DNC learned that its computers had been hacked, its staff alerted Perkins Coie, and the firm, in turn, recommended a private cyber-security outfit called CrowdStrike to clean up the mess. No need to bring in the FBI. That same memorable year, 2016, Perkins Coie retained Fusion GPS to create the infamous Steele dossier.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, mind you, but I would suggest that a firm capable of commissioning the Steele dossier would have no trouble dummying up a birth certificate. Just sayin'.​

Is this why you decided to join a Christian forum? There isn't a single mention of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, the Gospel, etc. in your post. There are other online secular forums in which to discuss politics.

Upvote 0

Theopolitan

May 19, 2021
Western Hemisphere
✟2,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Is this why you decided to join a Christian forum? There isn't a single mention of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, the Gospel, etc. in your post. There are other online secular forums in which to discuss politics.
I'm a Christian discussing politics in a General Politics forum on a Christian board. Looks like I'm in the right place. Are you?

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm a Christian discussing politics in a General Politics forum on a Christian board. Looks like I'm in the right place. Are you?

As I wrote earlier, "There isn't a single mention of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, the Gospel, etc. in your post." That seems odd in a Christian forum.

Upvote 0

Theopolitan

May 19, 2021
Western Hemisphere
✟2,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
As I wrote earlier, "There isn't a single mention of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, the Gospel, etc. in your post." That seems odd in a Christian forum.
Dems are odd in a Christian forum, nevertheless, a casual review doesn't reveal those mentions in all of your posts either.

But when the opportunity presents itself to expound on the testimony of Scripture, I shall do so, but I don't think you will like it.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dems are odd in a Christian forum, nevertheless, a casual review doesn't reveal those mentions in all of your posts either.

But when the opportunity presents itself to expound on the testimony of Scripture, I shall do so, but I don't think you will like it.
Actually, you'll probably find more Dems here than Reps ... just so you know ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
What Christ thinks about the Christian Forums is a subject for consideration.

Actually quite an interesting one. All joking aside for a minute, I often ponder this subject. Undoubtedly there ARE sub-forums here that absolutely do a LOT of good (friendship court, prayer wall, etc) while others I simply can't understand the purpose of, especially when they do nothing but segregate the faith.

In many ways, a fair few folk haven't matured a day since high school. It's still about what brand of clothing you wear (denomination) what pastors are right/wrong (popularity contest) and which politician you put your faith into (idol worship).

I even question myself sometimes when I come back to a thread and have that moment of clarity several hours after making a post and say "really, do I actually think like this? I sound crazy."

If I keep having these 'moments' then I may need to ask myself whether or not it's time to pull away, return to basics, and almost start again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry .. must be in wrong year ( 2009) .. I need to go back to 2021 . ..in 2021 we talk about voter fraud , bamboo paper and children eating politician .. taking about birth certificate is yesterday’s politics.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

lets not go there again

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The entire birther issue was idiotic.

Obama's mother was a US Citizen and that alone made him one.

No one from the GOP dared question whether Ted Cruz was eligible to run for president despite being born in Canada and his father being Cuban. His mother was a US citizen and that made him one and eligible to run for president.

Despite all that, Trump kept the birther rhetoric until he was finally pressured to state the truth during the 2016 campaign when he admitted that Obama was born in the US.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Theopolitan

May 19, 2021
Western Hemisphere
✟2,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry .. must be in wrong year ( 2009) .. I need to go back to 2021 . ..in 2021 we talk about voter fraud , bamboo paper and children eating politician .. taking about birth certificate is yesterday’s politics.
Try reading the article maybe?

Upvote 0