✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
William Nunn said:
Hey, I'm not in New York or from New York, but I will be soon! On March 16th I will be stationed at Ft. Drum near Watertown. Any good Baptist churches around that area that anyone knows of?
First Baptist in Watertown, right on Public Square downtown, is ABC. There's a Baptist church just east of town on Route 3 (one of the roads heading to Drum) that is SBC and very conservative theologically. There are one or two other small Baptist churches around.

Upvote 0

mathias1979

Resident Meteorologist
Nov 7, 2003
Middletown, CT
✟16,488.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
AngelAmidala said:
Holy cow.......
:eek:

I live and work in Dutchess County. My bank is in Newburgh.

So...yeah...I'm from that area!
Cool...I moved to the area a year ago...but I really love it. The river makes for some great scenery...especially in the summer and fall. Just wish it weren't so dang expensive to live around here. Rent is certainly way to high given what you actually receive for that price.

-Matt

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
mathias1979 said:
Cool...I moved to the area a year ago...but I really love it. The river makes for some great scenery...especially in the summer and fall. Just wish it weren't so dang expensive to live around here. Rent is certainly way to high given what you actually receive for that price.

-Matt
I won't argue with you there!! Where I'm working now...if I wanted to live someplace on my own, I'd have to give 2 weeks of pay to pay for 1 month of rent.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Caelda said:
Hi all. I'm originally from the Binghamton area. Left and came back. Anyone else in Binghamton?

I live in Binghamton. Moved here 7 years ago, shortly after getting married. Lived and worked in NYC area for 13 years prior to that.

Upvote 0

MrsGnomeCrusher

Veteran
Mar 17, 2004
Manitoba, Canada
✟10,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jenda said:
I live in Binghamton. Moved here 7 years ago, shortly after getting married. Lived and worked in NYC area for 13 years prior to that.

Everyone's married in Binghamton. ;) Nice to see that someone else is here, also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HiredGoon

Old School Presbyterian
Dec 16, 2003
✟4,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
eRev said:
I was born and raised in the Capital. After living in the South West and Cali for fifteen years we moved back to Albany where we have been living for the past five. Now it is time to move back out west where the sun shines and the coyote howls among the sagebrush in the moonlit shadow of the saguaro. That is WAY more romantic than the flashing lights of teh vlt's!

:wave: I don't live in NY, but I'm thinking about going to grad school at SUNY Albany. I was all ready to live in NY for awhile, but was reminded by this post how much I love the west. :cool: I lived in CA for 20 years, and have been out west many times since then. I really love the West, but Albany, upstate NY and New England has so much cool history. In the end, the great history of back east will probably win out. I might be living near Albany this fall.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
HiredGoon said:
I really love the West, but Albany, upstate NY and New England has so much cool history. In the end, the great history of back east will probably win out. I might be living near Albany this fall.

We also have the very best fall colors surrounding the upstate, southern tier areas. Absolutely beautiful. :)

Upvote 0