NY anyone???

mesue

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
✟32,662.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
PaladinValer said:
I live in Canandaigua, NY: The Chosen Spot! It is about 20-30 minutes from Rochester, NY.
Great Place to be. Beautiful all year round. I have been to Camp LeTourneau 5 out of the last 6 Januarys for a Ladies Retreat hosted by that great Church from Rochester (see Rochester thread) It's a pretty place. I've been to concerts in the Ampitheater. I love that town. I would love to by land out that way some day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Leiko

Dec 2, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
✟223.00
Faith
Christian
AngelAmidala said:
Hey....I lived near Yonkers when I was a baby! I was in Dobbs Ferry, NY for the first 11 months of my life. We have a cousin who lives in Yonkers too. :)
COOL those must have been the best 11 months of life huh?!! I really miss it. It is nothing like CT. I didn't need a car in Yonkers cuz I walked everywhere.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Twilight - I'm in Dutchess county myself. :)

Leiko - Heh...can't remember a whole lot about it. But as I grew older, since my grandparents used to live in Irvington, NY, we would sometimes drive down to Dobbs Ferry and I was told where we lived and stuff. The place actually burned several years ago around the holidays. Then my ex's mother lived in that area so we were down there quite a lot and I got more familiar with the area.

Upvote 0