Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
alexandra1975 said:
debi......i'm an hour from you....out near silver creek
yeah siler creek is a nice area to live in. You guys get a lot of snow though even more than we do. So how is the wintertime for ya? lol Don't you just love winter 5 months a year. I love snow though. Oh and by the way WELCOME TO CF.
Debi

Upvote 0
A

alexandra1975

thanks for the welcome.....

i like the area....i'm origionally from near binghamton ny....that's just before the turn down state....i came out here to go to college, and stayed.

love the snow...love to drive in it....hate the other drivers!!! i'm not ready for people to be drivbing soooo slow just because it's cold and windy out.

where in buff are you???

alex

and thanks for the welcome...if i didn't already say that.

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I live on the outskirts of buffalo right over the buffalo city limits boarder in a town called Sloan. Although there is no break so if not for the sign that says you are entering buffalo you wouldn't know any better. I like it up here as well I originally come from Long Island where I was born and raised then I lived in the City for a while. After that I lived in the southwest for about 6-7 years before returning to NY. When I returned I didn't like living on the island anymore so I moved upstate and stayed. I too love the snow, I think it is beautiful and every year that I have been up here we have had a white Christmas which has been really nice. I remember living on the Island we used to sit and pray every year for it to snow and most of the time it wouldn't. Although a couple of years ago when we got 7 feet of it that might have been just a little too much. lol If you ever need anything feel free to PM me or email me all you have to do is click on my name and a list will come down of options.
Debiwebi

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To everyone that has posted on this thread
Thank you it's nice to know that there are so many of us great NYers out there. And I hope y'all keep coming back so that we can talk to each other.
Debiwebi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hisvessel1 said:
Hi all, i'm from central n.y., east of Utica. born in Geneva, raised in Penn Yan, lived in Canadaigua.
Hey I've been there a couple of times there are some really nice places to go camping and star gazing your way.
Debi

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
didaskalos said:
Born and raised in upstate NY community of MASSENA...
TOO
MUCH
SNOW!!!!!
LOL tell me about it!!!
I want sunshine and warmth already
let's see Tahiti Aruba Bahamas where to choose to go.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eRev

Marginalized
Apr 23, 2002
Arkansas
✟9,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I was born and raised in the Capital. After living in the South West and Cali for fifteen years we moved back to Albany where we have been living for the past five. Now it is time to move back out west where the sun shines and the coyote howls among the sagebrush in the moonlit shadow of the saguaro. That is WAY more romantic than the flashing lights of teh vlt's!

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow we actually had a couple of warmer days here in Buffalo and thak the Lord too because I lost my heat this morning for a while. I could imagine if it was still as cold as it was before we would have been human popsicles even in the house.

Upvote 0