Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
As we know, 6000 years old, or 14 billion years old, the universe, and no civilisation have developed the necessary technology to find other life, or to travel to them, so I think there`s a final limit the speed of light, I have tried to come up with ways to travel faster than this limit, for example you can make something hover by electrifying it, so perhaps you can do the same to a space-craft to make it lighter as it speeds up and get`s heavier and heavier, but there`s still mass to it,

and dark matter haven`t been proven, so there`s perhaps no dark matter to bend, wormholes just gaters mass also probably, so there`s just compacted mass in the bottom of them, so no tunnel to travel through, another interesting point also, is that if people live normally on another planet, as natives, we visiting them, would only bother them, we`ve also try to get resourches and destroy the planet, not even signals can travel faster than the speed of light, because it has mass, energy has mass, everything in the universe is energy, ether free energy, or as matter,

and another problem also, is that plants, and everything, is moving away from each-others, faster and faster, so when we travel in space, we don`t nearly expand fast enough to conquer this problem, so the universe is actually protecting natives from being bothered, and life in general, we can as a specie, only destroy our own planet, not everyone elses, we should stay on our own planet, and make it good, as we`re supposed to, it`s what nature intended us to do,

I don`t want to negative, or anything, but perhaps it`s impossible to find life

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
As we know, 6000 years old, or 14 billion years old, the universe, and no civilisation have developed the necessary technology to find other life, or to travel to them, so I think there`s a final limit the speed of light, I have tried to come up with ways to travel faster than this limit, for example you can make something hover by electrifying it, so perhaps you can do the same to a space-craft to make it lighter as it speeds up and get`s heavier and heavier, but there`s still mass to it,

and dark matter haven`t been proven, so there`s perhaps no dark matter to bend, wormholes just gaters mass also probably, so there`s just compacted mass in the bottom of them, so no tunnel to travel through, another interesting point also, is that if people live normally on another planet, as natives, we visiting them, would only bother them, we`ve also try to get resourches and destroy the planet, not even signals can travel faster than the speed of light, because it has mass, energy has mass, everything in the universe is energy, ether free energy, or as matter,

and another problem also, is that plants, and everything, is moving away from each-others, faster and faster, so when we travel in space, we don`t nearly expand fast enough to conquer this problem, so the universe is actually protecting natives from being bothered, and life in general, we can as a specie, only destroy our own planet, not everyone elses, we should stay on our own planet, and make it good, as we`re supposed to, it`s what nature intended us to do,

I lately have thought that I won't know until I get to Heaven

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, like you get all-knowing?
either that or I will spend many hours maybe days who knows a year? asking Jesus questions. I will not stop asking until I get all my questions answered

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
What is your biggest, question for him?
My biggest question would be this:

On Earth I talked to you a lot Jesus, but why was it so few and far between that i would hear you, and even then i would have to be careful it's not an imposter.

Why so much difficulty to communicate when all i wanted was constant communication. i can talk for hours but sometimes i just want to listen to Jesus. I wanted so much more in terms of words from Jesus

Upvote 0

Tjufsen

Feb 25, 2023
Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
My biggest question would be this:

On Earth I talked to you a lot Jesus, but why was it so few and far between that i would hear you, and even then i would have to be careful it's not an imposter.

Why so much difficulty to communicate when all i wanted was constant communication. i can talk for hours but sometimes i just want to listen to Jesus. I wanted so much more in terms of words from Jesus

Have you tried bonding to nature, instead? maybe people are kinda new to this planet, and aren`t developed enough to give you closeness?

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Have you tried bonding to nature, instead? maybe people are kinda new to this planet, and aren`t developed enough to give you closeness?
God's creation does give refreshing, but the only relationship i care about is with Jesus. People fail me just as i can fail others. Jesus is perfect, i envy disciples who spent 3 years with Him and could have asked Jesus anything

Upvote 0

Tjufsen

Feb 25, 2023
Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
God's creation does give refreshing, but the only relationship i care about is with Jesus. People fail me just as i can fail others. Jesus is perfect, i envy disciples who spent 3 years with Him and could have asked Jesus anything

You sort of lives in a bubble, if you want everything to be perfect

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
You sort of lives in a bubble, if you want everything to be perfect
not necessarily that i want everything to be perfect, i just only care about Jesus.

This world has imperfections, and sometimes imperfections are beautiful for their purpose, but i want to spend hours with Jesus. I am obsessed with Him. Even if He is mad or correcting me i'd rather be corrected than not know what Jesus thinks of me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tjufsen

Feb 25, 2023
Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
not necessarily that i want everything to be perfect, i just only care about Jesus.

This world has imperfections, and sometimes imperfections are beautiful for their purpose, but i want to spend hours with Jesus. I am obsessed with Him. Even if He is mad or correcting me i'd rather be corrected than not know what Jesus thinks of me

Jesus was a stonemason, like his father, but he tricked people into thinking he never judged people, he`d like you I think, because you sound kind, but no humans have supernatural powers

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus was a stonemason, like his father, but he tricked people into thinking he never judged people, he`d like you I think, because you sound kind, but no humans have supernatural powers
that is very kind of you to say. if i could have anything from this life to be said about me is that if "Jesus liked you" would be something i would love. Not that i am perfect in any way, but rather i just want Jesus to like me for me. and i know He likes a lot of people. He liked people that were genuine. He liked the tax collector that said "Have mercy on me a sinner" does that mean Jesus liked everything the tax collector did? No, but He did like his humility and genuine demeanor towards Jesus

Upvote 0

Tjufsen

Feb 25, 2023
Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
that is very kind of you to say. if i could have anything from this life to be said about me is that if "Jesus liked you" would be something i would love. Not that i am perfect in any way, but rather i just want Jesus to like me for me. and i know He likes a lot of people. He liked people that were genuine. He liked the tax collector that said "Have mercy on me a sinner" does that mean Jesus liked everything the tax collector did? No, but He did like his humility and genuine demeanor towards Jesus

Do you think he was crusified for real, because his tomb in Jerusalem under the church, had no blood-stains, if he was treated that badly and violently, why aren`t there any blood-stains, only a cross?

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Do you think he was crusified for real, because his tomb in Jerusalem under the church, had no blood-stains, if he was treated that badly and violently, why aren`t there any blood-stains, only a cross?
i believe what The Bible says because i've had Jesus answer my prayers tangibly and i know Jesus is real. If you're looking for physical proof like bloodstains to still be present after 2000 years idk what to say to that, cause i feel like after 2000 years blood wouldn't be present, i mean first of all lets look at actual graves that are less than 2000 years old, or even mummies that are well preserved, is there any blood there still? Now think of Jesus having raised from the dead... there's very little in terms of remaining blood to see as evidence.

I certainly wouldn't bet my whole eternal life and salvation of believing on the idea that since i cannot see any blood in a tomb that could very well not be Jesus's actual tomb after 2000 years, then that means i shouldn't believe that the Bible is true.

Upvote 0

A Man

Sep 1, 2023
A Small Queensland City
✟9,121.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

There is nothing to yet say, or, there is not yet any proof that other sentient beings have or haven't become aware of us in one way or another. We only know what we know until we discover otherwise.

I am aware of certain scientific experiments some years back - though my memory is not clear on the details - where they have managed to have a molecule (electron I think) exist in two places at once for a brief moment as it jumps from one place to another. Maybe traveling long distance does not require speed at all.

That said, I think of God did create life on other planets, he would not have necessarily done so with intention of letting us know about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Um, I've considered this model as well.

First off, Trevor Norman and Barry Setterfield did a paper decades ago documenting the decay of c. They simply researched all the speed of light measurements over a 300 year period (and taking into account the margin of error due to the older technologies etc.) the speed of light has proven to be slowing down. I know this intensely [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]es people (especially scientists) off, and they launched full smear campaigns against those two and any who repeated the findings... but it is truth and it is science.

Presuming a uniformitarian cosmos (which it is not, but for arguments sake), we can backdate that rate of the decay of c. using a cosecant squared curve (which is way over my head, but I defer to Setterfield and Norman) the speed of light may have been as much as 10,000 times faster than it currently is. And this is no doubt what upset the non-theist apple cart in the scientific community on the subject. Because that means every time presumption on factors like the size of the universe would have to knock off four zeroes from the dating. A billion years would become 100,000 years and so on.

Also time dilates according to Einstein. The further away from a gravity well the faster time advances. What is 7,000 years down here on Earth can be a billion years out in deep space. Which begs the question what is time actually?

Time is not the units we measure the progression of the universe. It is the progression itself. Motion. That which allows all things in existence to move. Since two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time, there must therefore be a progression allowing everything to move. That progression is marked by the advancement of perception in intelligent beings (including animals) and the wearing down of the elements in the universe (the 2nd Law of thermodynamics). Things wear out, we age, fuel gets spent...

We have to change our perception of time from the accepted rules of measurements to a limitless, boundless progression of all things from the macroscopic to the quantum level. We still use our scheduling system to keep on tract in civilization of course (which is the least worst system available to man), but there are undetectable variations in time between two people in the same room. So our system of measurements can never be completely totally accurate.

Which leads to gravity.

Most cannot even explain what gravity is. They can give example after example of what it does, but they cannot explain precisely what it is. As with time, we are deceived by what these things appear to us to be. Just like the Earth used to be considered the entirety of existence in ancient thinking, then believed to be the center of the cosmos with sun, moon and stars all orbiting earth. To this day we refer to the apparent motions of the sun from our perspective as sunrise and sunset. It's Earth rotation and axis tilt. I mention this to show how we tend to reason or rationalize by our perception. The Earth appears to be generally flat to us, but it is a sphere. Etc.

Gravity appears to most a magnetic force pulling all things (metallic or not) towards the surface of planets moons and stars. This is flat earth thinking appealing to our monkey brains (as Doug Drexler calls it). I for one do not believe we evolved from lower forms of any kind, but we tend to perceive of things according to our 5 senses or limited reasoning.

Monkey brain test: In Southeast Asia they trap monkeys using hollowed out coconut shells filled with treats through a hole just big enough for a monkey's hand to reach in. The shell is anchored down to the ground. When the monkey reaches in to grab the loot, his fist clutching the treats cannot fit back out through the small hole. All the monkey has to do is let got of the loot and it's hand will slip right back out and the monkey is free. But most cannot bring themselves to release the loot even as man approaches with a club to brain them. They will scream and squawk to the approaching predator but they won't let go of the loot. Sound like anyone you know?

Gravity put simply is the ether of the universe (curved space-time) pushing back against matter or energy that displaces it. The same way water does. We are not being pulled down to earth we are being held in place by the fluidity of curved space-time from the region around earth down to its core. The mass and density of matter (from quantum particles to galaxy clusters) determines the amount of push back from curved space-time. Gravity is less on the moon than on earth that sort of thing.

This is the key (although I do not have a clue about the way to go about it) to artificial gravity as well as beating the increased push back the faster one moves through curved space-time. The warp bubble theory may be a workable idea once curved space time can be harnessed (bridled) to be more curve than space-time. But the real key is in "fooling" curved space-time into reacting to a space ship as though it were the size and mass of earth to produce 1 G aboard that ship. Or to "fool" curved space-time to react to that same ship as though it has no mass at all (removing all forms of drag on that ship). It would be like gliding effortlessly across the ice on a frozen surface.

Of course, such a trek would probably mean the astronauts can never return since time (though it may dilate) only progresses forward. A year or two in space can translate to many many years lapsing here on terra firma. Since the 1960's I wanted to explore space... in the time since, I fell too much in love with mother earth to throw it all away to spend forever in a metal box floating through hostile space.

But if ever there are "astronauts on some sort of star trek..." they would have to deal with curved space-time and gravity in the above ways. Wormhole technology would depend on inventing a way to make a wormhole remain open for more than the mere milliseconds they are theorized to be open. A sustained wormhole is thus far only theoretic conjecture. And where one leads is also theoretic conjecture.

Transiting wormholes and black holes make for great science fiction. But in reality it would only mean death.

Wormholes are eddies stirred up by upwellings in curved space-time. These upwellings are what is expanding the universe exponentially.

Black holes are the ultimate end of matter and energy. I think of them as the vacuum cleaners of curved space-time, transferring the quantum compacted material-energy through white holes in a sister universe (which the Bible calls the third heaven) and vice versa.

The super black hole at the center of our galaxy might well be a white hole and the spiraling of the galaxy might be spiraling outwards rather than inwards.

Food for thought.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Be rejoicing, seek life, and keep seeking life,
and you will find it.
The world is full of negative, yes, but there is life to be found. (while there is time)

Upvote 0