• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Not much hope?

J

Jazer

Not much hope.
Faith, hope, love and all of that is not something we can always generate ourselves. It is a work of God's Holy Spirit in us. We tend to want to grumble and complain, but the Bible says to give thanks in all things.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100

Upvote 0

Stephanie2381

Ready2BLevel
Apr 12, 2011
Oklahoma
✟15,168.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One thing I have learned is that there is always HOPE! Pull out your Bible and look in the back under the word "hope" and you will find many scriptures that are there to encourage you! Keep posting and we will be praying!

God Bless! Stephanie

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

We can all have difficult days. Some times we deal with suffering that is really beyond our control. This isn't easy. There is no real complete answer as to why such difficult things can happen. ...and I'm sure you've already heard all sorts of explanations before. Some times we just need someone to validate and listen. I empathize with these tough feelings and just wanted you to know you're not alone. Nothing wrong with admitting we're feeling lousy. It's a start to getting to a better place. Take care.

Upvote 0

hermanchauw

Apr 23, 2007
Singapore
Visit site
✟7,953.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
One thing I have learned is that there is always HOPE! Pull out your Bible and look in the back under the word "hope" and you will find many scriptures that are there to encourage you! Keep posting and we will be praying!

God Bless! Stephanie

Amen.

Upvote 0