✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
DaisyDay said:
Sure, only without the bananas or the military dictatorship or the extreme poverty.

That will come too. Mark my words, it will. You can't have a Western country with Third World people.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You've got a Jew and a Black Man in the top two offices of the United States leadership. Yet people still are stuck on how the white man is oppressing people in the United States.
You're right, electing a Black Man president removed the last vestiges of racism, once and for all. :thumbsup:

Um, who's the Jew in the other top position?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At least they're working. That's more than a lot of us have.
To hear the farmers tell it, there are plenty of farm jobs to be had seasonally, especially now that immigration is down.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That will come too. Mark my words, it will. You can't have a Western country with Third World people.
Since when? It's weird, but most "Third World people" magically turn into First World people within a generation or less. It must be the air (or enough food, decent housing and proper medical care), the sweet air of democracy!

Fun fact - a lot of Americans first came here to escape the grinding poverty of their mother country.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You're right, electing a Black Man president removed the last vestiges of racism, once and for all. :thumbsup:

Um, who's the Jew in the other top position?

There will always be racists, but racism is a spent force in America. Being branded a racist makes a politician nonelectable.

America has come a long way, baby. It has overcome a lot of bad history by believing in the ideals of the American Revolution. It is among the least racist countries that exist.

<<<<I can't think of which Jew that might be either.>>>

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
<<<<I can't think of which Jew that might be either.>>>
All I can come up with are three Roman Catholics (Biden, Boehner & Roberts) and a Mormon (Reid).

Still, I know some Baptists who would consider them all to be cult members.:)

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
All I can come up with are three Roman Catholics (Biden, Boehner & Roberts) and a Mormon (Reid).

Still, I know some Baptists who would consider them all to be cult members.:)

There came a point in 1960 when the amount of Baptists etal. who would never vote for the Catholic 'cult' became insignificant enough to not stand in the way of a RC president. 1968 and the defeat of George Wallace likewise signified a turning point where America overtly turned away from defining itself by colour too.
For sure Identity politics still exist, but that is all about developing minority special interest voting blocks which can follow racial lines too. It is not about keeping Catholics or Mormons or Jews or Hispanics or Asians or Africans from political power.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I find it amazing on two counts:

1.The left isn't broadcasting this from the rooftops daily.
2.The right isn't dneouncing this in the same manor.

The race card is played out. The people see it so much they aren't impressed unless the incident is obvious.

Race card played by someone:
anytime someone says something bad about Obama.
Anytime someone dislikes Obama's policies.
Anytime someone wants to replace Obama.
Anytime someone wants to cut waste from entitlements.
Anytime someone wants to verify a person is who they say they are when they want to vote.
Anytime goverment wants to ensure the criminal they have detained is a US citizen.

Racist is several big caucasion men standing near a polling place talking to people as they enter, not racist two large African Americans with clubs standing at the doors of a polling place.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it amazing on two counts:

1.The left isn't broadcasting this from the rooftops daily.
2.The right isn't dneouncing this in the same manor.

The race card is played out. The people see it so much they aren't impressed unless the incident is obvious.

Race card played by someone:
anytime someone says something bad about Obama.
Anytime someone dislikes Obama's policies.
Anytime someone wants to replace Obama.
Anytime someone wants to cut waste from entitlements.
Anytime someone wants to verify a person is who they say they are when they want to vote.
Anytime goverment wants to ensure the criminal they have detained is a US citizen.

Racist is several big caucasion men standing near a polling place talking to people as they enter, not racist two large African Americans with clubs standing at the doors of a polling place. (emph. added)

About the bolded portion? Racism isn't responsible for EVERY time the above happens but it is responsible for SOME of the times. :wave:
tulc(thought that needed pointing out) :)

Upvote 0