Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ones lifestyle, all his action in total, reveal your heart before God. However, the Scriptures are clear that God judges us by our actions, as all the Scriptures teach. Who am I do argue with God or say that God is wrong for doing so?
Jeremiah 17
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”

Upvote 0

setst777

Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟349,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God only judges the heart. Any other descriptions of "deeds" must be based on that fact that the reference is to "heart deeds" and not visual activity than man sees.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Proverbs 15:13
A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed.

John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

Those Passages do not deal with judgment. God judges us by our deeds. I did give you a generous number of Scriptures to show this is the case.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

setst777

Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟349,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 17
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”

True, God looks on the heart, as I agreed with you, but God judges us by our deeds.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True, God looks on the heart, as I agreed with you, but God judges us by our deeds.
I agree with scripture first. Which gives better details about deeds than you are offering.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

1 Corinthians 13:1-13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

Upvote 0

setst777

Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟349,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with scripture first. Which gives better details about deeds than you are offering.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

1 Corinthians 13:1-13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

No one is ever completely satisfied. So, all is well.

Blessings

Upvote 0